Hearing Loss Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hearing loss, alerting devices, assistive listening devices, audiologically deaf, captioning, cochlear implants, culturally deaf, hearing aids, hearing dogs, home safety, Meniere’s disease, oral communication, safety, sign language, speech recognition, TDD, telephones, tinnitus, travel, and visual communication.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
artie65Mar 29
By Jamie_1983
I have experience a sudden hearing loss to my left ear on January 18th. I do have a slight tinnitus and noises make ...
artie65Mar 29
artie65Mar 26
artie65Mar 26
NancyHemiMar 23
Nancy TMar 09
By brendajj9 Blank
at what point does a person with diagnosed SSHL, who has already been treated with oral steroids and tympanic injecti...
By artie65
I have schedule intratympanic steroid treatment schedule and want to know do they really help and will increase my t...
By Jay1510
I seem to be hearing low frequency noise in one of my ears. My partner cannot hear it. It is quite unbearable as it i...
idea1Mar 19
beachcomber13BlankMar 18, 2014
Nancy TMar 18, 2014
beachcomber13BlankMar 18, 2014
shermsobFeb 24, 2014
By kane316x Blank
I had an MRI for my lower back yesterday. They gave me ear plugs but they weren't correctly fitted. When they did the...
6452Apr 13, 2014
emmaleenmenziesMar 29, 2014
By Nebulus1986 Blank
Hello all. 3 days ago I was struck, open palm, directly on my ear, very hard. I immediately had a seeming loss of h...
By Rochand
Ive had tinnitus for around a month now, I went to the hospital around 2 weeks ago for the doctor to check my ear. Th...
By MCRKilljoy666
Okay I need help, I'm a rocker kid, heavy into music and such. Recently I've been having trouble with my hearing, and...
By Soyeahh
So I've had long nails all my life and, as gross as it may sound, I do occasionally scratch the inside of my ears wit...
By Payal_G
link text
Payal_GFeb 13
By Carme123
I am a newbie in this forum and I saw lot of people asking their questions here. I had a doubt and I hope you people ...
By kaka86
can a tragus piercing cause hearing difficulties, I've had it pierced for about 7 years now and have always worn a t...
tsoliveFeb 08
juandererJan 04
juandererJan 04
Tanky1rtrApr 25, 2014
margypopsAug 08, 2011
By onstar Blank
Does anyone if theres a correlation between root canal and tinnitus? I had my first tinnitus attack 2 days after...
By craighutch
Hello.. I was diagnosed with menieres about 12 years ago. My symptoms are under control now but I have been left wit...
By monaWatson
Hi, starting from January 2014,I experienced ear blockage at least 7 times. every time my GP would give an antibi...
By confusedlady45875
When I was a child, my ear drum ruptured and I've always had problems hearing since then. Lately, I have been having ...
Jerry_NJOct 06, 2014
By Kt2014
I've noticed some hearing loss over the several months. Maybe even a year. It's gotten a lot worse ever since I had ...
By Bstajduhar
In April 2014, I had a tooth extracted and supposedly a bone graft done at the same time. It was very obvious after ...
By Catunge
I had a cold with mostly fever, 2 months ago. One ear got blocked. Muffled sound and woshing sound, specially in the...
By marilee176
Hello, my daughter needs an ear mold made and her new aid is not working. She is on SSI/Disability and lives in Nort...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hearing Loss Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank