Aa
A
A
Close
Hearing Loss Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to hearing loss, alerting devices, assistive listening devices, audiologically deaf, captioning, cochlear implants, culturally deaf, hearing aids, hearing dogs, home safety, Meniere’s disease, oral communication, safety, sign language, speech recognition, TDD, telephones, tinnitus, travel, and visual communication.
1 - 20 (of 814) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
at what point does a person with diagnosed SSHL, who has already been treated with oral steroids and tympanic injections of steroids, giv...
241 answers | 14 comments |
I am very worried about my hearing. I would say I have pretty good/sensitive hearing, and I don't want to ruin it because I know hearing ...
So, I'm 15. Born July 19, 2002. Living in South Dearborn, Indiana all my life. I have to wear glasses/contacts prescribed at -3.25. Here'...
Please help: I had an infection while in the hospital. I was given Vancomycin for nearly a month and as a result I am totally and perm...
15 answers | 2 comments |
I have had the strangest thing happening to me for years and after searching the Internet all over I came here to see if I can get an exp...
13 answers | 1 comment |
So i went to a shooting range yesterday, and stupidly didnt wear hearing protection. shortly after it was pretty hard to hear quiet nois...
29 answers | 3 comments |
20483777 tn?1499013544
I was given a heavy slap on the ear and it seems my eardrum is ruptured ,i have a partial ear loss on one side of the ears, buzzing ,and...
Hello all. 3 days ago I was struck, open palm, directly on my ear, very hard. I immediately had a seeming loss of hearing with consiste...
21 answers | 1 comment |
19925620 tn?1486706693
While the majority of people who suffer from hearing loss may be helped with hearing aids, for some, hearing aids do not provide the bene...
1 answer |
I had an MRI for my lower back yesterday. They gave me ear plugs but they weren't correctly fitted. When they did the MRI, the noise was ...
20 answers | 1 comment |
20393112 tn?1496816879
Hearing Solutions is the realization of combined objectives of Hearing Solution Pvt Ltd. Hearing-impairment is a flaw that the person suf...
Hearing Solutions is a leading chain of clinics in India specializing in hearing aid dispensing, audiological diagnostics and speech ther...
On April 15 woke with a loud ringing in my left ear and hearing loss. I knew it was T as I suffer from T in my right ear since 2008. Told...
My husband had triple by pass last month and when he a woke from the surgery he had lost all of his hearing in the left ear. What might h...
2 answers |
My eardrum ruptured 6 days ago from a strep bacteria. Before that I had been dealing with sinus congestion/infection for 3 weeks. I tho...
4 answers |
Hello. I'm a 41 year old male and I'm looking for more information about my hearing loss. Ever since I was 18, my ears have popped ev...
My ironing board fell over and hit me on the right side of my head and ear. It was the edge of the board. No cuts but very painful and m...
Would anyone who suffered from a severe or profound SSHL recently be able to report on their improvements on higher frequencies as a resu...
Hi guys, Please help, here is my report of what happened Thank you Day 1: (2/28/12 - 2am - more or less) We have a small 4 wheel d...
14 answers |
June 20-2016 I was hit with this medical problem, Had the tests from MRI to cats scan and ruled out all the tumor and stroke. They then f...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hearing Loss Community Resources