Aa
A
A
Close
Hearing Loss Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to hearing loss, alerting devices, assistive listening devices, audiologically deaf, captioning, cochlear implants, culturally deaf, hearing aids, hearing dogs, home safety, Meniere’s disease, oral communication, safety, sign language, speech recognition, TDD, telephones, tinnitus, travel, and visual communication.
1 - 20 (of 778) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I woke up yesterday completely deaf in my right ear. Went to the ENT and he started me on steroids. Also,sent me for an MRI. Waiting for ...
at what point does a person with diagnosed SSHL, who has already been treated with oral steroids and tympanic injections of steroids, giv...
234 answers | 9 comments |
My left ear got infection due to sinusitis so I lost my eardrum. It happened two years ago. This week, my left started bleeding. I wonde...
Hello, has anyone had the above experience. I am blind and soon I am going to have CI surgery for one ear. I have near normal hearing i...
152264 tn?1280358257
Odd question, but my dentist wants to start replacing my ancient huge fillings with crowns, and I seem to remember there's a lot of drill...
3 answers |
My boyfriend hit mW in the ear and head now I hear less and it leaks fluid will it heal or
1 answer |
I went shooting yesterday. After we go to our lane I forgot to put on my eye protection so I take off my hearing protection. As soon as I...
doctor said i have nerve drying in ear that casued SNHL he said its incurable i have no idea how i got it i have E-tube problem too durin...
I am experiencing ringing in my right ear for 2 weeks and when I consulted doctor, he said me I had a slight outside ear contamination an...
Hi guys, Please help, here is my report of what happened Thank you Day 1: (2/28/12 - 2am - more or less) We have a small 4 wheel d...
10 answers |
About 7 months ago in the course of a week my right ear began to feel clogged, full, i was dizzy, had some vergito spells, pressure heada...
4 answers |
Ok so i was slap boxing my friend and i hit the right side of my head on the wall. Well my hearing on my right side got really clogged bu...
1 answer |
Hello, I hope someone can give me some advice because I am starting to panic and I really need it. My boyfriend got a kick to the side...
32 days ago I jumped off a catamaran (small boat). The drop was 6 feet and awkward. Upon impact I felt excruciating pain in my left ear....
Could diminished hearing and balance problems be related? Could this be an issue with the eighth cranial nerve?
z2k
A few weeks ago, I felt what was like fluid in my right ear. It happens every once in a while especially when I come out of the shower si...
I ate a strong space cake last weekend (but please let us not discuss the merits of such consumption; I regretted it immediately). At tha...
3 answers |
Hello all. 3 days ago I was struck, open palm, directly on my ear, very hard. I immediately had a seeming loss of hearing with consiste...
20 answers |
I m 47 years old and chronic patient of left ear tinnitus (constant) caused by Otosclerosis. Right ear dB level is above 50 and left ear ...
13 answers |
Hi Last night my hubby slapped on my right ear so hardly . After that I can't hear anything on this right ear. If I take breath to stop ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hearing Loss Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...