Holistic Care For Pets Community
About This Community:

This community is for questions and support regarding holistic care for your pets.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By megebrecht
My 9 year old Golden Retriever has been diagnosed with a growth (tumor) attached to her spleen and one on the heart. ...
breezytooJan 29
By petmargas
My dog currently has a flare up with perennial fistula. He got a round of antibiotics and steroids for it which did n...
breezytooJan 22
By elm4me
I have 2 4 yr old terriers, and they both are having anal sac issues....impaction (pasty crud on their rears). I've...
6669309_tn?1423170792
mikeydoJan 11
MegadodgerJul 01, 2014
By breezytoo Blank
I am desparate to find someone to help so I went to Holistic Health for dogs, but I notice that the last response was...
By KDHowell
My cat (12 yrs old) was diagnosed with kidney failure 2 years ago. Since then we have been giving her Science Diet p...
By DLocitzer
Hi all, I am trying to treat my cat for rodent ulcers/ skin allergy as well as struvite crystals in her urine. My v...
KateS12Oct 20, 2014
By StephanieP3 Blank
I have an 8 year old mini schnauzer and these symptoms happened a couple of months ago as well. In the same order. A...
By Charli8379
May I give my dog "Only Natural Pet's B.S.S.T." with kidney distinction? My dog is a seven year old, 74lb in-tact ma...
By Lei0137
I am doing some research about this for my beagle. His cancer came back after 2 months ago of sarcoma surgery. Anyone...
By MarilynH120 Blank
We have a 2 year old pug/terrier. We rescued her when she was in a bad place, and she suffers from immense anxiety. S...
By heartlight2020 Blank
I have a ten year old Australian shepherd recently diagnosed with perineal hernia. He has been on vet recommended chi...
MegadodgerJul 01, 2014
By socksnscraps Blank
My dog socks ate some left overs in a Tupperware dish that was about 3 days old and since then he's been trying to vo...
MegadodgerJul 01, 2014
By anushmaan Blank
hi Dr Can i know some people involve in doing sex with animals.... Is it good....? is it harm full ...?
By meowmeow2 Blank
What are some herbal remedies or oral medications available for felines who have cancerous tumors in their ears?
By boomersmomma Blank
Hello everyone! I have finally gotten my fur baby's skin problems under control, and I decided I would share my st...
8469365_tn?1398391653
konurseJun 19, 2014
By Flarnurse Blank
My chihuahua was recently placed on Phenobarbitol. I am a Registered Nurse and have seen the S/E in human patients, h...
9219659_tn?1402427760
By jaspy18 Blank
I have a 4 year old, male, shepherd/husky/collie mix who was diagnosed with pemphigus last year. The disease affects...
By abacusgnus Blank
I found a nestling tawny owl with a club foot (left foot). If it was healthy I would have left it, but not with this...
6669309_tn?1423170792
PorFavorMay 24, 2014
By breezytoo Blank
I am not sure what hosistic medicine is but I will try anything to save my boy Rusty. I found the mass three days ago...
By anushmaan Blank
hi Dr Can i know some people involve in doing sex with animals.... Is it good....? is it harm full ...?
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Holistic Care For Pets Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank