Holistic Care For Pets Community
About This Community:

This community is for questions and support regarding holistic care for your pets.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Lei0137
I am doing some research about this for my beagle. His cancer came back after 2 months ago of sarcoma surgery. Anyone...
By MarilynH120
We have a 2 year old pug/terrier. We rescued her when she was in a bad place, and she suffers from immense anxiety. S...
By heartlight2020
I have a ten year old Australian shepherd recently diagnosed with perineal hernia. He has been on vet recommended chi...
By StephanieP3
I have an 8 year old mini schnauzer and these symptoms happened a couple of months ago as well. In the same order. A...
By socksnscraps
My dog socks ate some left overs in a Tupperware dish that was about 3 days old and since then he's been trying to vo...
6669309_tn?1408141959
By breezytoo Blank
I am desparate to find someone to help so I went to Holistic Health for dogs, but I notice that the last response was...
By anushmaan
hi Dr Can i know some people involve in doing sex with animals.... Is it good....? is it harm full ...?
By meowmeow2
What are some herbal remedies or oral medications available for felines who have cancerous tumors in their ears?
By boomersmomma
Hello everyone! I have finally gotten my fur baby's skin problems under control, and I decided I would share my st...
8469365_tn?1398391653
konurseJun 19
By Flarnurse
My chihuahua was recently placed on Phenobarbitol. I am a Registered Nurse and have seen the S/E in human patients, h...
9219659_tn?1402427760
By jaspy18
I have a 4 year old, male, shepherd/husky/collie mix who was diagnosed with pemphigus last year. The disease affects...
By abacusgnus
I found a nestling tawny owl with a club foot (left foot). If it was healthy I would have left it, but not with this...
6669309_tn?1408141959
PorFavorMay 24
By breezytoo Blank
I am not sure what hosistic medicine is but I will try anything to save my boy Rusty. I found the mass three days ago...
By anushmaan
hi Dr Can i know some people involve in doing sex with animals.... Is it good....? is it harm full ...?
8675686_tn?1399295029
By CarolNad
I have a 7 year old pit mix that was diagnosed with kidney disease two years ago at age 5. My vet put her on KD diet...
By chiko930
While in Thailand I successfully treated a 6 month old puppy with distemper. It took him a couple of months to get ov...
By fuzzbagz
I have a 3 week old Kitten named Sunday who was born with Anopthalmia (Without Eyes). He is also a couple ounces unde...
By jeffandrenee
Our puggle is having neck trouble he freezes up looking down can't turn to the side yelping shivering we went to thre...
PattitrefMar 21
breezytooMar 13
By Pattitref Blank
Wilbur is our 8 year old newf. He is the best. We take him every where with us. Within the past few months he has tak...
By shooky Blank
My little girl gets big bumps on her head and her feet has red bumps all over them she does not scratch but licks alo...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Holistic Care For Pets Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank