Aa
A
A
Close
Holistic Care For Pets Community
This community is for questions and support regarding holistic care for your pets.
1 - 20 (of 157) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a 20 year old cat on antibiotic,Zantac 75,Mylanta for constipation,Cerenia for nausea,aluminium hydroxide for Phosphate binder. ...
Hello... my 8 year old redbone coon hound has cushings. Yes, we went through all the testing and $1,000 later he does have cushings. He a...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Does anyone have experience with Laser Therapy for your dog's hip dysplacia? Or any other successful treatment? Thanks.
1 answer |
I have a 3 year old dog that is believed to be having acid reflux. Her Vet did have her on Pepcid AC, but she was still having some issue...
1 answer |
I have a 3 year old dog that is believed to be having acid reflux. Her Vet did have her on Pepcid AC, but she was still having some issue...
My dog has cushings. I have read a lot of information on holistic options but keep getting different suggestions. What is the best holi...
We recently had to put our 6 year old female Golden Retriever to sleep after she became deathly anemic. After a 3 day inpatient stay in v...
Hey guys, looking for some advice..several wks ago my boyfriend found a small, airsoft BB sized lump on our shihtzu, under one of her nip...
Has anyone used essential oils to successfully shrink a tumor in a cat? It is pressing against his brain and is inoperable.
A friend of mine is fostering a young male dog that has malignant melanoma on his snout. His vital organs show no signs of cancer,but doe...
5 answers |
My cat Jimi has severe allergies. We think the dust is causing it as we live on the desert side of Maui, Hawaii. The vet doesn't know act...
6 answers |
My dog is a flea magnet! Only 1 of my dogs gets fleas I have 2 cats and 2 dogs. The one who gets fleas is infested and they all sleep n...
2 answers |
17344032 tn?1455829900
6 months ago my18 year old standard yorkshire terrier was diagnosed by the vet to have Bronchitis (Pneumonia) and pancreatitis For these...
1 answer |
17344032 tn?1455829900
6 months ago my18 year old standard yorkshire terrier was diagnosed by the vet to have Bronchitis (Pneumonia) and pancreatitis For these...
16245546 tn?1446420952
What can I give a Puppy with the runs?
Hello all, I'm looking for a holistic/integrative approach for my 5wk old husky/german shepherd puppy. His mother basically abandoned ...
15262552 tn?1439469690
My 11-year-old Siberian Husky, Blue, is in end stage kidney failure. Her allopathic vet has given up on her, but I have not. We do not ha...
1 answer |
We have two rescues - one is a five year old female, Bichon/Poodle mix and the other is a year old Maltese female. Both have major aller...
3 answers |
This is for Dr. Cheng. I am currently treating my 15 yr old male cockapoo with Si Miao San for Cushing's Disease. My vet is not familiar ...
3 answers |
My 12 yr old chihuahua went into the ER with a bad gastrointestinal infection. Left her at the hospital For 3 days. Came back home with ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Holistic Care For Pets Community Resources