Interstitial Cystitis Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Interstitial Cystitis .

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By ccthemusicman
I am 21 years old and I had a infection sometime at the end of June. I felt a burning sensation, 1-3 episodes of visi...
By Stephy_Ann
I was diagnosed with Ic shortly after a partial hysterectomy 2 yrs ago. I had a scope in the bladder and then bladde...
By Mmenard2
I have been diagnosed with chronic ic for over two years now. Severe pain continued as I tried elmeron and the other ...
By Angelsouthern
Hi, I am hoping someone can help I was diagnosed with IC of the bladder and endometriosis when I was 16. I have had m...
By kelbell2
i have been sick for 11 years and just finally got a diagnosis along with fibromyalgia and i am more confused than ...
By britneyc529
looking to get in contact with other sufferers in my area to possibly have support group meet-ups i created a faceboo...
By jenndee829
Hi, thank you in advance for reading my post! I am a 33 year old female and had a baby 11 weeks ago, I have never had...
Jenn1302Jun 06
crislove1May 26
By Jenn1302
Hello Everyone, I was diagnosed with IC yesterday after having symptoms for 2 years. Does this condition ever go a...
Matty420May 13
jbdr2000Mar 20
btrain76Feb 08, 2013
mrb2009Feb 06, 2013
mrb2009Feb 06, 2013
By priya23 Blank
I am a 24yrs old male and have been masturbating on avg 4 times since last 7-8 years .I started having frequent urin...
PantxMay 01
By amerman2
my 18 yr old son peed blood this weekend, no pain, and only once, should I be concerned?
By Sara1971
I had a abdominal myomectomy March 20. Surgery went well. When they took the Foley catheter out the next day I began ...
By tktrauma
Dr.Steve...I saw your helpful posts to miafan55and I have had traumatic injury to the penile suspensory ligament thro...
7567066_tn?1392072586
By sprich3
I wish that people on here would realize that IC is super complex, and that the disease has a broad pain, symptom, a...
sprich3Mar 21
sdsurf123Mar 17
sdsurf123Mar 17
By sdsurf123
About 3 years ago i started feeling burning when i would pee. I had flare ups once in a while where it would burn way...
By UKlady1001 Blank
I had a cystoscopy recently due to pain on urinating and small amounts of blood plus white blood cells in my urine an...
???
By JRR1994
I have had several urine samples and everything comes back clear. No std or anything but when I owe there is a burnin...
By Botino
Hello, when i was 19 i was diagnosed with hydronephrosis, due to ureteropelvic obstruction. I had a surgery for that....
By tristo154
i sustained a problem from over masturbation ( i think) and i would need to pee frequently for about a week. it went ...
By Irontree
Hello. I am a 43 year old male and have a problem that I have to urinate every hour. It starts with a pressure in my ...
By ItsTif11
I was 25 when my IC symptoms came on so suddenly.. I remember the moment clearly as I had over ate, menstruating, con...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Interstitial Cystitis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank