Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Interstitial Cystitis Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Interstitial Cystitis / Painful Bladder Syndrome (PBS).

1 - 20 (of 793) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a 24yrs old male and have been masturbating on avg 4 times since last 7-8 years .I started having frequent urination problem since last November.I would urinate anywhere from 10-15 times a day and this would get worse when i would ...
  Posted
OK SO I HAVE THIS REALLY BAD ODOR COMING FROM MY PANTS.. THE ODOR SMELLS LIKE OLD URINE. I HAVE SEEN A OB/GYN AND BEEN TREATED FOR BV.. I HAVE USED CREAM AND PILLS. THE THING IS I DON'T BELIEVE THE SMELL IS COMING FROM THE INSIDE OF MY ...
  Posted
Hello, I had a really bad uti back in November and it was after I had recently had sex with my partner and I didn't pee after. Right after a week I started to feel burning sensation, all the time down there and it felt very raw and it hu...
  Posted
I am a 46 year old woman who just had a bladder sling operation (transobturator tape TOT) about 3 months ago. Now 2-3 inches in my vagina there is a spot that feels like a sharp protruding object to my husband. He describes it as sharpen...
  Posted
463897 tn?1448485050
Please join us in welcoming Barb135 as your new Community Leader for the Interstitial Cystitis community! Barb135 is also a Community Leader in the Thyroid Disorders and Weight Loss & Dieting Communities. We look forward to working wit...
  Posted
When I take a sip of red wine , I get a sensation of irritated bladder ! But after I drink more it seems to subside a bit . Am I allergic to the wine ? This discussion is related to interstitial cystitis and irritable bladder.
  Posted
Hi I'm a 17 year old girl So I've been having feelings of constant urination for a while ( a month) and I've have had a cysography which showed a red spot. But the doctor said that it isn't IC but I fear that it could be as I've been ha...
  Posted
463897 tn?1448485050
If you or somebody you knows, would like to be a Community Leader on the Interstitial Cystitis Community, please send a message to me at : MH Community Mgr Thanks! Cheryl MH Community Mgr
  Posted
I had mumps orchitis and after recovering from mumps my testicles shrunk to 1/2 of size. Now my semen is lower,also sexual drive, and I have problem to get/maintain erection. Is there any hope to return my sexual drive and erectyle function
  Posted
15544335 tn?1441780364
On Septemer 17th I am having pelvic reconstruction surgery and a bladder tac. The drs tell me that my multiple consecutive child births have caused my bladder to fall into my cervix. My question is... If anyone with ICS has had a bladd...
  Posted
my wife was recently diagnosed with IC, can we try having a baby?
  Posted
I am a female in her mid twenties who has been having trouble with recurrent cystitis for the past 6 years. The first year I had 6 bouts of infection, however my urine samples tested negative. I received antibiotics each time and the sy...
  Posted
Is there any cure for distended bladder? Or the only solution is catheterisation. I am 66 years 8 months old . Underwent Total knee transplant ( Both knees) on 18th June, 2015. Sent for Sonography on 25th June, 2015. Diagnosed as "B...
  Posted
I have had bladder symptoms for 27 years. I have not been to a dr. for the issues in over 17 years. At that time I had a cystoscopy with distention and the dr. said I did not have IC. I went on with my life because my symptoms have not ...
  Posted
4256522 tn?1351803698
I've just discovered, when they reduced my Synthroid in half, all the sudden a 3 month constant IC flare went away one week later. Seems there a connection?
  Posted
My urologist says I can't take ibuprofen for 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after my cystscopy. Because of possible bleeding problems. Is this really necessary or just being overly precautious? He says take Tylenol, but that doesn't help. La...
  Posted
I have IC, I often go to bed in pain. I have this weird pain behind my belly button. I just was curious if any other IC people have belly button pain or is it separate from the IC.
  Posted
What helps acid reflux?
  Posted
30 yr old male, sexually active. Around jan 17 i had frequent and constant urge to urinate. Jan 19 went to ER, they treated me for Gon and chlamydia. Frequency never stopped. Went to dr got tested for gon chlamydia and came back neg. Wen...
  Posted
Late Feb- treated for a bladder infection diagnosed by dipstick- blood in urine, protein and white cells- can't remember if doc said nitrates-never cultured- took bactrim and azo for 3 days felt better on 4th day (retested 3rd day still ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Interstitial Cystitis Community Resources