Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Interventional Cardiology Forum

Questions in the Interventional Cardiology forum are answered by medical professionals affiliated with the Truman Medical Center. Topics covered include acute coronary syndrome, angina , atrial fibrillation , cardiac catheterization , cardiomyopathy , drug abuse & cardiac disease, echocardiography , heart failure , hypertension & heart disease , lipid management , minorities and heart disease, peripheral vascular disease prevention, valvular heart disease , women’s heart health, and the warning signs of a heart attack.
I recently have had Pericarditus and went into hospital and suspected one of my valves were not closing properly and that my heart was ab...
I am a 28 yr old male, heavy smoker, kind of inactive. I get occasional skipped heart beat sensations, But I was at the computer t...
I am looking for an opinion as to whether PTSD/OCD, OBSESSIONS AND COMPULSIONS, IU AND DEPRESSION can cause a massive heart attack or con...
I don't know if I am in the right department. My husband was just told, after a stress test, that he has a blockage in the back of the h...
i have been on tablets for angina for a week and wondered when i would start feeling better and could do normal thiings and go back to wo...
I had a stent and angioplasty 4 months ago. Since then I have pain in in the middle of my back. They would like to do a repeat angiogram....
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.