Aa
A
A
Close
Liver Transplant Forum
Questions posted in the Liver Transplant . Forum are answered by medical professionals from The Mount Sinai Medical Center.
61 - 80 (of 1377) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi: I am 4 months post-transplant and things have been going good for the most part. Recently there was a slight elevation in my ggt ast...
3 answers |
Hi Doctor, I'm on CSA right now. Did the triple therapy for hcv so I went on CSA to better control the increased levels caused by telep...
1 answer |
I have been infected with hepatitis b since my birth(inherited from my mother).Last year I carried out some tests,the results were Hbv-dn...
3 answers |
Just received a copy of CT with contrast. Hepatic morphology and masses: Status post liver transplant. There are several geographic, p...
12 answers |
Hi I had RFA treatment of a single 2.2 CM tumor last week at mayo using RFA and alcohol. I also started Hep C treatment 3 weeks ag...
1 answer |
A close friend of mine, her mom just had a liver transplant. I was wondering if there was an app to hep organize all the meds and inform...
3 answers |
Hello I recently got married in Cuba and received a manicure at the resort I was staying at. They had a booth setup for tourists in which...
4 answers |
I was transplanted 3 years ago after fatty liver became NASH then turned into cirrhosis. .Now my GGT is 15 times higher than normal, and ...
1 answer |
Dear Doctor, I've been suffering from liver failure disease for 15 years cause homeopathic med reaction. Now for 1year main symptoms una...
3 answers |
Hi, I had my liver transplant 5 years ago (02/09). Everything's great except for past few months I'm having a very unusual pain on the...
3 answers |
Dear Friends, I need help regarding insurance. My brother is gravely ill and really needs a transplant right away. I finally naviga...
3 answers |
Nov 11 Feb 14 Reference WBC 4.6 4.7 3.5-11 Haemoglogin 15.9 15.6 13-17 Platlets 171 220 150-400 RBC 5.1 5.01 4.5-5.5 haematocr...
1 answer |
Dear All My father had Hap C 6 years ago, he had the treatment and it went negative. Recently he has been diagnosed for liver cancer (...
7 answers |
I received a letter from Mayo today saying I have been activated on UNOS however i am inactive on the list. They say they are doing this...
1 answer |
Hi Doctor. Does prograf have an effect/take a toll on the kidneys? Blood tests show that the BUN and creatinine levels are slightly elev...
3 answers |
Sir can you help me my sgpt,sgot 120 ,230 and my Bp 90_ 160 how yo reduce the level I am no drunk and smoker
1 answer |
Good Evening Dr. I just wanted to gauge your opinion on my current situation. I apologize if this is a little long and winded. It s...
1 answer |
My hubby had a live liver transplant 3 months ago and the last week he has been experiencing a dull ache but now turned into pain over is...
1 answer |
can u tell me what the protocol for hcc survalance post transplant is at ur hospital .
1 answer |
Thank you very much for your prompt response to my question earlier about the Liver Transplant for Stage IV HER2 Breast Cancer with mets ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now