Liver Transplant Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions posted in the Liver Transplant . Forum are answered by medical professionals from The Mount Sinai Medical Center.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By hjupert017
Hi: I am 4 months post-transplant and things have been going good for the most part. Recently there was a slight ele...
By Bill200
Hi Doctor, I'm on CSA right now. Did the triple therapy for hcv so I went on CSA to better control the increased le...
By Tom2013
I have been infected with hepatitis b since my birth(inherited from my mother).Last year I carried out some tests,the...
By happymom2v
Just received a copy of CT with contrast. Hepatic morphology and masses: Status post liver transplant. There are s...
By Upbeat
Hi I had RFA treatment of a single 2.2 CM tumor last week at mayo using RFA and alcohol. I also started Hep C ...
By thisguyme
A close friend of mine, her mom just had a liver transplant. I was wondering if there was an app to hep organize all...
By Ellajai
Hello I recently got married in Cuba and received a manicure at the resort I was staying at. They had a booth setup f...
By rodwak
I was transplanted 3 years ago after fatty liver became NASH then turned into cirrhosis. .Now my GGT is 15 times high...
By selinabd
Dear Doctor, I've been suffering from liver failure disease for 15 years cause homeopathic med reaction. Now for 1ye...
By Rafeh
Hi, I had my liver transplant 5 years ago (02/09). Everything's great except for past few months I'm having a very...
By MargaretKolar
Dear Friends, I need help regarding insurance. My brother is gravely ill and really needs a transplant right away....
By whitedoor88
Nov 11 Feb 14 Reference WBC 4.6 4.7 3.5-11 Haemoglogin 15.9 15.6 13-17 Platlets 171 220 150-400 RBC 5.1 5.0...
By Saf26
Dear All My father had Hap C 6 years ago, he had the treatment and it went negative. Recently he has been diagnose...
By Upbeat
I received a letter from Mayo today saying I have been activated on UNOS however i am inactive on the list. They say...
By happymom2v
Hi Doctor. Does prograf have an effect/take a toll on the kidneys? Blood tests show that the BUN and creatinine leve...
By Suresht
Sir can you help me my sgpt,sgot 120 ,230 and my Bp 90_ 160 how yo reduce the level I am no drunk and smoker
By WorriedSick1981
Good Evening Dr. I just wanted to gauge your opinion on my current situation. I apologize if this is a little lo...
By Linds1980
My hubby had a live liver transplant 3 months ago and the last week he has been experiencing a dull ache but now turn...
By pickaxe Blank
can u tell me what the protocol for hcc survalance post transplant is at ur hospital .
By sephoran Blank
Thank you very much for your prompt response to my question earlier about the Liver Transplant for Stage IV HER2 Brea...
This Forum's Experts
517301_tn?1229801385
Thomas D Schiano, MDBlank
The Mount Sinai Medical Center
New York, NY
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now