Liver Transplant Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions posted in the Liver Transplant . Forum are answered by medical professionals from The Mount Sinai Medical Center.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By wingsofhope3234 Blank
Hi, I need help my husband has hepatitis-c and he's in severe pain day and night its so bad he sometimes can't walk b...
By notnow17 Blank
well I am a 33 year old female who likes to drink a lot. I started just getting nervous about my liver. Had a c...
By happymom2v Blank
Hello Dr. I was trying to update on my prior thread from a few months ago, but the forum would not allow me (sorry) ...
By Donnabren Blank
My 10 year old has a liver cysts that is 7.64 centimeters deep inside the posterior right lobe. Dr. States it has to ...
By 5222 Blank
Since the body has to process B-1 to turn it into a usable substance it would be more bio available if such a substan...
By John_Amith Blank
How long until I could resume my regular activities, like working as a camp counselor or playing contact sports ( col...
By debben55 Blank
Dear Doctor, I am 55 and have end stage non alcoholic cirrhosis with hep c and with hepatic encephalopathy and every...
By Bill200 Blank
Good evening Dr. How do you handle post-transplant patients in the case where the donor has the HBV core antibod...
By Upbeat Blank
I am now at 28 meld and should start receiving offers soon. I did RFA and now tumor free. I am also on Hep C treatm...
By daniellim Blank
Hello, I am translating on behalf of my friend. I will do the best that I can to write this up in the most clear mann...
By vacationhj Blank
Dear Dr., I need some advice. I am 46 female. I didn't drink alcohol and very concern about my health. On 9/23/201...
By hp00 Blank
I had an abdomen MRI/MRCP from the hospital and got a CD, which includes a viewer and images. Dr. showed me the very...
By minky721 Blank
My grandfather has liver cancer for eight years. I didn't know my grandfather had cirrhosis with portal hypertension....
By Tom2013 Blank
Hello my mother has been a patient of chronic hepatitis b right from her birth.She has also been a patient of anemia....
By bhaskarRaft Blank
Hello, My father had Liver transplant on 4th April.He is still in ICU due to constant increase in Bilirubin. Below i...
By ajay_jha Blank
Hello Doctor..my father hs undergon liver transplnt on 4th april...its his 12th day aftr transplnt in ICU...doctors r...
By happymom2v Blank
Hello Dr. Blood pressure had been well controlled in the past with Norvasc 10mg 1x daily and Metroprolol 25mg 2x dai...
By vishagrr Blank
Hi All, My aunty have a liver transplant 6 months back. She is doing ok. after some lab reports doctors have advis...
By tatzs Blank
To: everybody what is 3rd gen hep c? I have never used drugs of any kind other than for common cold of flu. I got ...
By pingabell Blank
Hello, my father post liver transplant has his surgery drainage removed even when he was still dispelling fluid from ...
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank