Aa
A
A
Close
Lung Cancer Forum
Welcome to the International Lung Cancer forum. Questions related to lung cancer will be answered by a medical doctor.
61 - 80 (of 146) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i have minimal fibrosis i want to ask if it is curable
2 answers |
IN MARCH 09 I HAD A CT OF THE CHEST PERFORMED AND IT REVEALED 3 NON CALCIFIED SUBCENTIMETER NODULES WITHIN THE RIGHT UPPER AND MIDDLE LU...
1 answer |
I need to find someone willing to break down what my sisters cat scan means. This last scan is very disturbing to me and I am praying for...
3 answers |
My husband had a pet scan and here are the results: Soft Tissue Neck: Normal physiological distribution of readiotracer- no focal abn...
1 answer |
My mother passed a kidney stone, and thru xrays associated with that, a lung mass was found. She was scheduled for a CT scan. The resul...
2 answers |
I'm 40 and quit smoking about 6 weeks ago. During the first 2 weeks I had a lot of left side chest pain and experienced a lot, and I mean...
1 answer |
My husband has been diagnosed recently with lung cancer, can you tell me what these words mean in laymens terms please. right inferior...
5 answers |
My last ct scan showed a 12 --mm noncalcified nodule noted withn the lingula. Four months ago it was a 10 mm. Should I be concerned.
1 answer |
my mother 46 years old was told may 8 2008 she had lung cancer.we r sent 300 miles from our home to have this surergy.about 1 month afte...
1 answer |
This is the result of the ct scan done 3 days ago . I have COPD and 61 yr male. Haemoptysis and lower respiratory tract infection, right...
3 answers |
I was just in the doctor, I have been having trouble breathing and tired all the time. they took an ex-ray and told me I have spots o...
1 answer |
the doctors found a small tumor on my right lung next to the bronchial tube causing pneumonia. I had a needle biopsy yeasterday. Do you...
1 answer |
I had been feeling very tired with sore throats and hoarseness for a few months and discovered an enlargment under left armpit. Dr put me...
3 answers |
hi,iam 58 years old with the eosinufilic granuloma in both lungs for at least 10 years,i have had a open lung bio ,sputem test,xrays,ct s...
1 answer |
Dr. Saini I had the PET Scan and the 13 mm lung nodule had an SUV of 3.2. The other two showed no uptake. However, there was mesenteric...
3 answers |
I was hospitalized 2 months ago to r/o MI when I was having pain in chest. A Ct scan was done showing: small subcentimeter noncalcified i...
1 answer |
My son's father is 39 years old and 2 days ago was x rayed where a mass was found on both sides of his lungs. A CT scan showed it was act...
10 answers |
an X-Ray showed I have LLL lung nodule - He ordered a CT scan which I will take in three days. What is the meaning of three L's.?
1 answer |
I was in the emergency room being tested for a heart attack because I was having sharp chest pain & difficulty breathing. Fortunately, my...
1 answer |
I went to ER for atrial fibrillation and they took a CT chest to r/o PE. Surprised to find 3 lung nodules: "within the medial aspect of...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank