Aa
A
A
Close

Lung Cancer Forum

Welcome to the International Lung Cancer forum. Questions related to lung cancer will be answered by a medical doctor.

61 - 80 (of 146) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
IN MARCH 09 I HAD A CT OF THE CHEST PERFORMED AND IT REVEALED 3 NON CALCIFIED SUBCENTIMETER NODULES WITHIN THE RIGHT UPPER AND MIDDLE LUNG ZONES. I HAD A CT SCAN JUNE 23 09 AND I STATES WITHIN THE RIGHT LUNG THERE ARE FEW PARENCHMAL DEN...
racerred | Last answer
I need to find someone willing to break down what my sisters cat scan means. This last scan is very disturbing to me and I am praying for someone to help me understand what they are saying. Please help me. Thank you.
wrenscot | Last answer
My husband had a pet scan and here are the results: Soft Tissue Neck: Normal physiological distribution of readiotracer- no focal abnormaility. Thorax: A solitary, well circumscribed non-calcified 1 cm nodule in the posterior of ...
verygabby | Last answer
My mother passed a kidney stone, and thru xrays associated with that, a lung mass was found. She was scheduled for a CT scan. The results follow: size 2.9 left lung inferior hilum number of lobes, multi-lobular lungs well aerate...
darlingdaughter | Last answer
I'm 40 and quit smoking about 6 weeks ago. During the first 2 weeks I had a lot of left side chest pain and experienced a lot, and I mean a lot of coughing. My doctor that was normal. Smoking paralyzes the cillia and my lungs were essen...
centuryguy | Last answer
My husband has been diagnosed recently with lung cancer, can you tell me what these words mean in laymens terms please. right inferior lobar pulmonary artery and vein encased by mass. calcification within the mass. atelectasis.encyst...
pud57 | Last answer
My last ct scan showed a 12 --mm noncalcified nodule noted withn the lingula. Four months ago it was a 10 mm. Should I be concerned.
janecka | Last answer
my mother 46 years old was told may 8 2008 she had lung cancer.we r sent 300 miles from our home to have this surergy.about 1 month after the surergy my mother is told she has an air from a hole in her bronical stump.a chest tube is in...
mandy333333333333333 | Last answer
This is the result of the ct scan done 3 days ago . I have COPD and 61 yr male. Haemoptysis and lower respiratory tract infection, right side pleuritic pain. There is a soft tissue mass lesion centered on the left lower lobe bronchus me...
yorkieuk | Last answer
I was just in the doctor, I have been having trouble breathing and tired all the time. they took an ex-ray and told me I have spots on my lung that are bronco spasms and I have a lung infection I have been on anabiotics for a week ...
danceacad | Last answer
the doctors found a small tumor on my right lung next to the bronchial tube causing pneumonia. I had a needle biopsy yeasterday. Do you think this will be malignant? I am beside myself with worry. I quit smoking four years ago, but am...
minchi | Last answer
I had been feeling very tired with sore throats and hoarseness for a few months and discovered an enlargment under left armpit. Dr put me on Singulair, which has helped with the fatigue and sent me for an ultrasound and blood work. Blood...
Tracy67213 | Last answer
hi,iam 58 years old with the eosinufilic granuloma in both lungs for at least 10 years,i have had a open lung bio ,sputem test,xrays,ct scans,blood work....at first it was just short of breath an tightness in chest....then i started coug...
tdtjr10 | Last answer
Dr. Saini I had the PET Scan and the 13 mm lung nodule had an SUV of 3.2. The other two showed no uptake. However, there was mesenteric lymphadenopathy with SUV values of 8.1 to 8.6. I had a dedicated CT scan of the abdomen on Friday ...
Lorrie62 | Last answer
I was hospitalized 2 months ago to r/o MI when I was having pain in chest. A Ct scan was done showing: small subcentimeter noncalcified indeterminate nodules w/in the posterior segment of the RUL, anterolateral RML, and posterolateral as...
kinerby | Last answer
My son's father is 39 years old and 2 days ago was x rayed where a mass was found on both sides of his lungs. A CT scan showed it was actually little masses making up the mass. Is this defintely lung cancer? Im so worried and i dont know...
smmile | Last answer
an X-Ray showed I have LLL lung nodule - He ordered a CT scan which I will take in three days. What is the meaning of three L's.?
nelsys | Last answer
I was in the emergency room being tested for a heart attack because I was having sharp chest pain & difficulty breathing. Fortunately, my heart is as strong and healthy as ever. But, the doctor found a lung nodule. He told me it is proba...
Jeanie731 | Last answer
I went to ER for atrial fibrillation and they took a CT chest to r/o PE. Surprised to find 3 lung nodules: "within the medial aspect of the R middle lobe, are 2 adjacent well defined nodules. Larger nodule is 13 mm and smaller is 9mm....
Lorrie62 | Last answer
My mum was diagnosed with nsclc in October, she had a good response to chemotherapy but has failed a bit recently. The weight loss and no appetite are the big worries as she is now almost skeletal. We were told at the last scan that it ...
mussygirl | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now