Aa
A
A
Close

Miscarriages Community

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

101 - 120 (of 7535) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Please fo how long will miscarriage blood stop.I had miscarriage on the 14th of september 2015.
tolat123 | Posted
It could relax after seeing the posts because I had m/c on 4th week of my pregnancy.I would like to know the possibilities of m/c so that I could take care well. It was my first pregnancy myself and my husband took much care though we mi...
swtat | Posted
I have been ttc for the past 2 years. Got pregnant earlier this year, made it to week 8, then no heartbeat and had a miscarriage. Got pregnant again, waited til 8 weeks to go to the Dr, measured small about 6 weeks with a slow heartbeat....
kmom13 | Posted
I had a protected sex with condom after five days of D/C,pls is it safe while am still seeing off and on light blood.I hope this won't cause any infection.
tolat123 | Posted
I have had several miscarriages about nineth times around month one to three d baby will just die without my knowledge unless I went for scan before I will find out baby is not alive. Am tired my age is going in d hospital they said all ...
Abissy | Last answer
I had my second appointment today with my OB and when they did the ultra sound they didn't hear a heartbeat and said that it was measuring at only eight weeks even though I'm supposed to be eleven almost twelve weeks, they said my baby h...
KayMartinez0427 | Last answer
I experienced a miscarriage last week. The bleeding was really heavy (running down my leg heavy) and then tapered off to what I call "normal" period levels. Today I randomly had the super heavy flow again. The color of the blood is br...
JadedAngel4c | Posted
hey My LMP was may 23 2015 I had a miscarriage on August 8....when will I get my period.
bootater | Posted
I have had 2 miscarriages and i went to the ER last Night because i was in so much pain...they did an ultrasound and he came back and said they see the sac and maybe a cyst or another sac just not sure...than said u look fine but h do h...
KayLawerence | Last answer
Does anybody know if a blighted ovum miscarriage could be in any way connected with a molar pregnancy? I miscarried 7 weeks ago due to what I thought was b/o and only three days ago did I get my A/F only to be told it's not my actuall pe...
cosmic1 | Posted
I had a miscarriage September 6th I also had unprotected sex that night and 9th and 10th im not sure when I should take a pregnancy test. I've been trying to get pregnant for almost a year now im still taking my prenatal vitamins so I'd ...
Gossip_girl | Posted
Hi. I am 20 years old. My hubby and I have had sex about 4 weeks ago. I then experienced becoming nauseases and throwing up for a week straight. I've had cramps in my stomach alot like server period cramps. Lower back ache and not for ge...
Akame | Last answer
I had a m/c July 23 at 10 weeks due to blighted ovum. It has been 7 weeks and only just got AF. Is it too soon to start ttc again after this cycle? I'm almost 41 so time's not really my friend. I already have 3 children all born thru nat...
cosmic1 | Last answer
my period was 5 days late and now I have very heavy bleeding with blood clotting. normally mt bleeding is not this heavy or clotty.. what does this mean??
em00 | Posted
does anyone experienced infertility after miscarriage?
chin119 | Last answer
Help I had sex 5 days after d and c I haven't been to the doctor yet I'm scared I don't want to expect
geroug | Posted
May sound a bit silly... But I recently had a early miscarrage ... I've came on my period yesterday but I have been having unprotected sex.. I have been getting tender breast my stomach has swollen and I feel uncomftable with myself, my ...
katybark | Last answer
So I got a faint positive on Friday an now getting darker poisitives. Waiting for a scan at 7 /8 weeks as I'm only 4 atm. This is due to a stillbirth last year and a miscarriage earlier this year. My anxiety is a lil high but I was jus...
Lillisa90 | Last answer
Has anyone had a Uti be the cause of their miscarriage?
1019babyonboard | Last answer
How many of you have experienced this. I would like to here your story's . I was one week from my due date when my baby was born sleeping. Not too many complications just a lot of blood when I would have sex with my bf. Drs said it was n...
marciela | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Miscarriages Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...