Aa
A
A
Close
Miscarriages Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.
101 - 120 (of 7645) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I am 37 years old and have had 6 miscarriages in the last 5 years, I do not currently have any children. I have had testing don...
5 answers | 1 comment |
7552771 tn?1469933249
Had my first ultrasound yesterday i shouldve been 10+4 with my 3rd child but instead i found out i had a blighted ovum which is where the...
4 answers | 2 comments |
Hi I have had a previous still birth at 24 weeks 2 healthy children aged 7&6 followed by a missed miscarriage (required erpc) and then 8...
1 answer |
hi..i want to share my experience and check if what happened with me has happened with someone b4...when i was supposed to be 6 weeks 1 d...
6 answers |
Hi I am 8 weeks pregnant .I did ultrasound in the morning and the doctor asked me to visit her after a week as the fetal heartrate is le...
I am recently new to this site and have found reading your stories help me through the day. I wanted to know if anyone had a story simil...
15 answers |
I heard you should rest during miscarrige. However my sister in law said she went about her daily activities. I've heard both. I don't...
10 answers | 1 comment |
Just went to the hospital extreme abdominal pain week before period noticed a few days spotting than stop last few weeks pain nausea can'...
I found out at 11 weeks that my baby had stopped growing at 7.5 weeks. I chose to miscarry the natural way because my doctor said that it...
has anyone had sexual intercourse after a dnc like 2 days after????my dr called me back and im scheduled tomorrow for results on my pap
8 answers |
My first pregnacy. I'm 8 weeks pregnat, went in for my first doc app yesterday, they did my physical check up, they finally sent me for u...
19 answers | 3 comments |
At 10 weeks pregnant I was told I had had a missed miscarriage at 7.5 weeks. I was set home from the hospital and left for it to happen n...
I'm 22 I have been sober at the clinic for about a year and a half and a few months before i got pregnant I started tapering off methadon...
1 answer |
I want to have a baby but my partner now wants to wait a year or 2, i dont want to wait but dont want to pressure him either if it isnt w...
When I was 19 years old i got pregnant. I wasn't ready and afraid of my mother so i decided to do abortion. After that I had my period w/...
Hi, I have a question have any of you mommas out there been misdiagnosed with a blighted ovum or know anyone who has and ended up with a ...
1 answer |
258821 tn?1227127290
I recently had a MC, about 2 weeks ago. It started on a Friday (Aug 17), and the following Wednesday (Aug 22) I developed this massive he...
63 answers |
I'm currently 23 years old and going through a miscarriage right now. Yes I have seen a doctor and they told me for now I can see if my b...
2 answers |
I have suffered 2 recurrent miscarriages in past 1 year both in 2nd trimester...15th & other in 23rd week. During the 1st pregnancy; i ha...
hi..I am 22 ..and I have been having bleeding pv for over a week..upt was done and its pregnancy ppositive.For the last few days I have h...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Miscarriages Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank