Aa
A
A
Close

Miscarriages Community

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

101 - 120 (of 7589) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi everyone. Well yesterday I went to the ER, I had bad cramps and bleeding. They said that I have an infection, did an U/S and the tech said he saw a heartbeat but we couldn't hear anything. According to them I was 6weeks, they sent me ...
  Posted
About how long does it take to get your period after having a miscarriage?
  Posted
My question is, I had a miscarrige on 12/02/2015. At 6 weeks. My blood levels the day of the mc was 2501. 2 days after the mc my blood levels were 1800s. Today my blood levels were 37. (Can i be ovulating right now?) I want to try agai...
  Posted
I am 6 weeks pregnant. I went to the ER because I was bleeding a little and had a dark red clot. They did blood test and ultrasound. My HCG level came back as 9000. They couldn't find anything on the ultrasound. They said I had a miscar...
  Posted
Hi all, Just wondered if anyone would mind sharing their success stories. I have had 2 miscarriages in a row, one at 12 weeks and the other at 6.5 weeks. I currently don't have any children and me and my boyfriend are desperate to start...
  Posted
After 3 years of trying I found out I was pregnant again. Yesterday I had to push my car and about an hour later noticed some light cramping and very very light bleeding so I went to the hospital. I should of been (yesterday) 7wks and 3d...
  Posted
I had my first miscarriage 6/2014, followed by a second one 3/2015. Both naturally, with the first pregnancy lasting until just shy of 8 weeks and the second around 5.5. Although, when I did a 7 week ultrasound, we were told the baby sto...
  Posted
Last period I remember having a very large blood clot, the biggest one I've ever experienced along with what I thought was just an extra heavy/long period. Ok so this month I got a faint line on 3 different HPTs. They r getting progress...
  Posted
16025429 tn?1444760105
Hello, anyone who reads this. I am looking for both advice, and to possibly help anyone else in my situation. I will start with some background information. I am 27, and currently pregnant with a 'threatened' miscarriage. I have a bi...
  Posted
I'm now 10 weeks and found out in my 8th weeks through ultrasound that there is no fetus and no heartbeat, just an empty sac. After two more ultrasounds, it was confirmed that I have a missed miscarriage (blighted ovum). The doctor only ...
  Posted
Miscarried at 6 weeks 3 years ago haven't conceived since, any suggestions
  Posted
I am 32 and had an early miscarraige about 2 months ago. It was my 1st pregnancy/miscarraige. Since then I had some period like bleeding then it stopped for a week or 2. Now I am spotting every morning, some days have a little heavier sp...
  Posted
I went in for an ultrasound on 10/22/16 I was told that they could see a gestational sac and it was empty, said it measured around 6.3 I assumed that meant mm? I was told I would most likely miscarry. When I had my initial blood test to ...
  Posted
I have a question regarding carrying to term after having been raped. When I was 18 years old, I was raped on two different occasions. The aftermath was brutal, to say the least. I am now 31 and happily married however, I can't seem t...
  Posted
16540941 tn?1448945448
I went to the ER on 11/29 in the am with bleeding and cramping thinking it was a miscarriage with my hcg levels of 59. Today 11/30 in the pm i took another hpt and it was a strong positive. Could i still be pregnant or is that to soon fo...
  Posted
To begin I'm 18 years old, I've been sexually active with my partner for a while now, we usually use protection when It comes to sex but recently we haven't been using it and I didn't take any contraceptives the morning after. I missed m...
  Posted
So after asking you all about brown spotting etc, it went dark red, watery and I've had the mother of all period cramps. 10 weeks today, had my first booking app ydy and now I'm in a&e for the second time today. Passed 2 palm sized clots...
  Posted
Tonight I miscarried my little one. It was early on, 8 weeks, but I still loved him or her. I feel broken emotionally and physically. Can anyone share stories of hope?
  Posted
I there, 5weeks ago this friday I was confirmed to have had a natural miscarriage. And the doc told me I could get pregnant again, that if in 6weeks I still haven't got a period then I should buy a hpt. Well am in my 5th week and for the...
  Posted
I HAD A MISCARRIAGE ON NOVEMBER 16TH. IT WAS CALLED A CHEMICAL PREGNANCY BECAUSE I WAS ONLY ABOUT 4 1/2 WEEKS. (BASICALLY IT WAS LIKE GETTING MY PERIOD 5 DAYS LATER THAN NORMAL. NO CRAMPING AND NO D&C NECESSARY.) NOW IT IS A MONTH LATER...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Miscarriages Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...