Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ovarian Cancer Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.
I went off birth control 4 years ago and ever since then I have been developing ovarian cysts. Sometimes i get lower back pain that exte...
1st line 6 cycles iv taxol + carbo & 3 cycles IP cisplatin consolidation (1 Year Remission) 2d line 6 cycles iv carboplatin + Doxil (...
.I am 72 years of age and just diagnosed with a 7.1 x 6.3 x 5.8 cm ovarian complex cyst may be serous cyst or municous cyst. I am schedu...
i was told following a blood test and a scan,that i have a sis which is couse by when egg is realease. instead it realesss blood to from...
so i have been having abnormalities with my period for 2 years. I went to a ob/gyn for it got a papsmear and apparently I had some abnorm...
After surgery to remove the uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes it was discovered I had Stage 1 GRADE 3 cancer in the fallopian tube. No...
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.