Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2014 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2014.

61 - 80 (of 268) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Im 26 weeks today and my baby wiegh 1.4 lb but measures 2 weeks behind has anyone gone through the same thing. How can I help him grow more. What did they do to help you. Waiting for every app. And only getting a lil information at a ti...
tstone07087 | Last answer
Hi, I would like some advice please. I am going to say my period is late; considering the fact that I haven't gotten it yet, and I feel like it's coming. But at the same time I've never waited so long for it to come. I have sore breasts(...
brownsugar2014 | Posted
I have horrible heartburn to where I can feel burning in my throat! I took tums and they aren't helping! Any suggestions?
Miss_Popp | Last answer
i am 26 weeks pregnant and have had palpitations since the begining of my pregnancy i was just wondering if anyone else had this? i also suffer with anxiety and the palpitations have brought this back on so i am struggling at the moment
shanni23 | Posted
6730801_tn?1384213955
Hello Ladies! I Was Just Wondering If Anyone Knows If I Still GeT Vitamins And Nourishment From The Food I Throw Up Or Is It Just A Total Waste? I Know ThIs Is A Question For The Dr But My Next Appt Isn't For Another 2 Weeks (When We Als...
vanbabybump | Last answer
I'm 19 weeks and 2 days today and I can't sleep good at night. It takes me forever to fall asleep and if I wake up to go to the bathroom I can't fall back asleep. No matter what side I sleep on it starts to put pressure on my stomach. I ...
lauren0518 | Last answer
Here are some photos from my 20 weeks, 2 days ultrasound.  Does anyone have an opinion on gender?  I don't care either way, but I'm a bit impatient.. Pics are in my profile..
lakrav | Last answer
So im 21wks and 3 days with my first, a. Boy :) , and. I saw my midwife today and everything was totally fine, im just looking through my green notes and on the mount sheet with all your urine and blood results on one of them. Has my b...
kimmy2013x | Last answer
I'm 20 weeks and 1 day today, I keep having these dreams and thoughts that something is wrong with my baby. I go in to find the sex of the baby next Wednesday . I also havent felt the baby so idk if that's why I'm freaking out. Idk what ...
lauren0518 | Last answer
I feel like I barely eat and I suddenly get stuffed to the max like my stomach is going to explode! I'm 21 weeks. Does anyone else feel like this??
malia94 | Last answer
im quite worried about this im 20 weeks and 2nd baby! but I have been having Braxton hicks today and yesterday has anyone else experienced them so early on??
hannah_louise10 | Last answer
I got into an argument with my sister we both got really worked up and every since I have had severe on and off cramping and some are painful. I'm 25 weeks and its my 3rd. Both my previous were scheduled so I wouldn't even know how a re...
nikkirenee814 | Last answer
Hey, I was wondering if it's normal to be able to suck in your belly at 25 weeks ? I have a pretty biggish belly but I can almost suck it all in if I try ...
Vanessa224 | Last answer
Im 21 weeks & i been having stomach pains . Is it normal ??
Weralove | Last answer
I am now 23 weeks prgnt. .and sometimes I'll randomly feel a real tight area at the bottom of my tummy..a little painful..I was wondering is that my baby balled up? And at this point is she still only at the bottom of my belly or is she ...
Olandra | Last answer
Ok so im 19 weeks pregnant and feeling so depressed. Been having family problems. Siblin has chosen partner over family. Moneys being messed about have to sign on aswel and job centre are horrible to me saying im lazy not looking for wor...
aprilbabybump | Last answer
Im so stressed. We have nothing for baby, the nursery still has old boxes and stuff that needs to be gotten rid of stacked in it. I want to throw it out but he says no he will burn it so we dont use up room in our garbage can. Theres no ...
LadyBeeley | Last answer
I'm a third grade teacher and I can't stay focused anymore. I'm always looking at the clock waiting to go home. If I'm studying for something I get distracted easily. Any ideas what this maybe from?
lauren0518 | Last answer
All day today I've been having pressure and pain down there. My doctor told me to wait to come in until tomorrow cuz im already scheduled. I have a tilted uterus , does that have anything to do with it ? Anyone felt this before? What di...
lauren0518 | Last answer
im 22 weeks tomoro and have been feeling a good bit of movement the last month or so, but today I havent really felt that much, a few kicks here and thekr but not as much as usual, is this normal??
hannah_louise10 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: April 2014 Babies Community Resources