Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Dec 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2014.
1 - 20 (of 967) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was raped on the night of March 15, midnight making it the 16th which was a Sunday (2013) Two weeks following that, sometime around Mar...
1 answer |
We had our beautiful son on Dec 9th. Weighing 6lbs 0oz and 20" long. I was in labour for 6hrs and pushed for a total of 11 minutes!! App...
1 answer |
After 41 +5 weeks, 4 days in active labour and an emergency c section. My 8lb 14oz miracle chunk is finally here. Xxxxxxxxxxx
1 answer |
9869573 tn?1406388504
How do you know your expeirincng it?
I'm 5 days overdue.I'm scheduled to get induced on Wednesday.I'm sooooo scared of the pain but can't wait to meet my baby boy
1 answer |
I never post on this thing because most of my questions are answered through others, but I'd like to share the arrival of my beautiful ba...
1 answer |
10 days overdue and finally in labour. Need some advice on pain relief at home please x
1 answer |
How many weeks it takes to recover or heal the stitches?
4 answers |
40 weeks and 4days over due now.. This feels a life time
8 answers |
im due tommorow with a beautiful baby boy.. doesnt feel like hes even close. midwifes and doctors have all said he wont b long for week.
14 answers |
Has anyone here tried it? I've heard pros and cons. I'm overdue and ready but my family has a history of not dilating. As of Thursday I'm...
4 answers |
My wife was about two weeks over due. I have been with her every step of the way.. i held her legs while sje pushed and witnessed the bab...
2 answers |
My little baby boy is Here he weight 8pds and 10, oz. And 22 inches long but I still love him to death
On December 27, 2014 I was blessed with the most wonderful baby boy. My contractions actually began at 9 am 12/26/14, but I didn't realiz...
Sad
FTM DUE DATE TODAY. I'M RIGHT AT THE 40 WEEK MARK AND STILL NOT DILATED.
13 answers |
INDUCTION STORIES PLEASE!
1 answer |
My labor started December 3rd at 4 a.m.My doctor had me come into the office to be checked at 9:30. I was having horrible back labor, but...
She is really comfortable like she doesn't want to come out:(
6 answers |
Hey guys! 40+4 still no sign of DC! Due for the sweep in the morning. What can I expect? Xx
any advice for postpartum pains down there? And stinging during ruination?
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Dec 2014 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank