Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: May 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 09.

1 - 20 (of 486) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hi! i am 19weeks pregnant and im suffering from infected and abscessing teeth #11,#12,#13 and lower wisdome tooth(leftside). in the 3rd day of being pain i went to the dentist but she said she cant pull out my teeth because im pregnant ...
  Posted
603245 tn?1240840117
Hi everyone, I am considering the name Tuleen for my baby girl, (meaning moon light in greek). My DH is still a bit hesitated and not so sure he's affriad it may be too weird, but I kinda got used to the name, I think its sweet even ...
  Posted
551604 tn?1333986735
I mean like what do you feel or don't feel? I hope I'm making sense. I do get this nerve pain in my left thigh, that has stopped at all. I especially feel more when I'm walking. Sometimes I touch my belly and in the upper part of it I...
  Posted
I started bleeding & I'm 10weeks pregnant. The dr says its normal but it started clotting. Should I worry?
  Posted
so im estimated to be only 8 weeks.. but my bby mives an awful lot n i feel it.. could i possibly be further along or is it because its my 2nd child that i can feel movement so early??
  Posted
143123 tn?1274304425
Ok, so let me just start off by saying I am not regretting my pregnancy or anything like that. SH and I have wanted this for a long time and suffered 2 m/c’s and help from an RE before successfully getting pregnant and making it this fa...
  Posted
I'm 5 weeks along and in the process of making a doctors appointment. I am having constant light cramping., is this normal?
  Posted
What does it mean when the doctor says he can feel the babies head at 33 weeks and I have already been in preterm labor?
  Posted
When I last had my period early April, we had sex while on my period, protected, and he pulls out to finish. We also have fooled around while off my period including: sex and other common foreplay. We only had sex once though with same ...
  Posted
I lost my virginity and got a cramp that night and the next night I started bleeding. i never have bled like that on my periods before. It was heavyish and only lasted four days... I wasn't expecting my period for over a week. And now I'...
  Posted
If I'm due may 9 when did I get pregnant because I had a pd almost the end of July when I took the ring out and had another pd in the beginning of August so really when did I get pregnant baby weight right now 4pd 3ounces
  Posted
593530 tn?1263851557
RSV
I brought Brody to his pediatrician last week because he was very congested. After a nose swab was tested it was determined that he has RSV. Since it's a virus it can't be treated with antibiotics, so she instructed me to get a cool mi...
  Posted
1909968 tn?1322067512
I was on the depo needle for years and recently stopped, the last needle I was supposed to get was in July. I recently started my period(light) the week of the 8th of nov 2011. My period seemed normal, so in my mind all was well. My boyf...
  Posted
hello i am 28 years old and understand that i am in 8th week pregnant! actually that's unwanted pregnancy and its my first experience. i have headache and pain under my stomach same as period pain.is that natural? if i want to take abor...
  Posted
593530 tn?1263851557
I'm 15 weeks pregnant and have been taking 40mg once nightly injections of Lovenox into my abdomen. I've had minor bruising before, but the last two nights have left almost half dollar sized, almost black, MAJOR bruises. I'm not feelin...
  Posted
554628 tn?1362781519
hey how are all of you ladies doing? its been so long since ive been able to talk to everyone, how are all the little ones doing. madison is doing great and will be 2 in april, man time flies lol just found out i am pregnant with #2 supe...
  Posted
Wow do I ever miss this forum, now that I am on alot again and in a new forum I realized just how much you guys rocked!! lol. my new forum is ok but the relationships are no where near how we all were. I was looking forward to making a f...
  Posted
I had done sex with my wife before 2 days(26/6/08) of her MC(28/6/08). she got her menstrual timely. after that i have not done made relationship with her but now she said that she is 5 week pregnant on 2nd Aug 08. How it can possible. C...
  Posted
my wif is on 13-14 th week of her pregenancy. We both want to have intercourse in these days, wouldu pls. advise which are the safest time to have intercourse during pregenancy without any miscarriage and other complication. If so wh...
  Posted
im 13 and havnt had my period yet but i have had white stuff coming out of my vagina for about more than 3 month and i want to know when i will have my period
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2009 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...