Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: May 2009 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 09.
1 - 20 (of 486) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hi! i am 19weeks pregnant and im suffering from infected and abscessing teeth #11,#12,#13 and lower wisdome tooth(leftside). in the 3rd ...
1 answer |
603245 tn?1240840117
Hi everyone, I am considering the name Tuleen for my baby girl, (meaning moon light in greek). My DH is still a bit hesitated and not...
7 answers |
551604 tn?1333986735
I mean like what do you feel or don't feel? I hope I'm making sense. I do get this nerve pain in my left thigh, that has stopped at all....
19 answers |
I started bleeding & I'm 10weeks pregnant. The dr says its normal but it started clotting. Should I worry?
so im estimated to be only 8 weeks.. but my bby mives an awful lot n i feel it.. could i possibly be further along or is it because its m...
143123 tn?1274304425
Ok, so let me just start off by saying I am not regretting my pregnancy or anything like that. SH and I have wanted this for a long time...
9 answers |
I'm 5 weeks along and in the process of making a doctors appointment. I am having constant light cramping., is this normal?
What does it mean when the doctor says he can feel the babies head at 33 weeks and I have already been in preterm labor?
When I last had my period early April, we had sex while on my period, protected, and he pulls out to finish. We also have fooled around ...
I lost my virginity and got a cramp that night and the next night I started bleeding. i never have bled like that on my periods before. I...
If I'm due may 9 when did I get pregnant because I had a pd almost the end of July when I took the ring out and had another pd in the beg...
593530 tn?1263851557
RSV
I brought Brody to his pediatrician last week because he was very congested. After a nose swab was tested it was determined that he has ...
4 answers |
1909968 tn?1322067512
I was on the depo needle for years and recently stopped, the last needle I was supposed to get was in July. I recently started my period(...
hello i am 28 years old and understand that i am in 8th week pregnant! actually that's unwanted pregnancy and its my first experience. i ...
593530 tn?1263851557
I'm 15 weeks pregnant and have been taking 40mg once nightly injections of Lovenox into my abdomen. I've had minor bruising before, but ...
11 answers |
554628 tn?1362781519
hey how are all of you ladies doing? its been so long since ive been able to talk to everyone, how are all the little ones doing. madison...
Wow do I ever miss this forum, now that I am on alot again and in a new forum I realized just how much you guys rocked!! lol. my new foru...
13 answers |
I had done sex with my wife before 2 days(26/6/08) of her MC(28/6/08). she got her menstrual timely. after that i have not done made rela...
3 answers |
my wif is on 13-14 th week of her pregenancy. We both want to have intercourse in these days, wouldu pls. advise which are the safest ti...
2 answers |
im 13 and havnt had my period yet but i have had white stuff coming out of my vagina for about more than 3 month and i want to know whe...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2009 Babies Community Resources