Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Nov 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2017.
1 - 20 (of 148) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My little boy's ring finger is red, swollen and warm to the touch, however, it doesn't seem to bother him or bring him any pain. What cou...
Friday night I went in at 630 to be induced and it was taking me awhile to dilate at first then after awhile it started making progress b...
So ive been having some contractions since last night ill be 40 weeks tomorrow They say to go in when they every 5 mints apart. theyre ...
4 answers | 3 comments |
After a long 40 weeks of caring around my little man, and two months or so of walking around like a duck very early Thanksgiving morning ...
I am 39 weeks went to the doctors today and I'm only 1 cm dilated , how long did it take some of you mommy's to dilate more ? I know for ...
3 answers |
Test qa
1 answer |
11520803 tn?1427842504
If my LO doesn't make her appearance before this coming Thursday at midnight, I will be having an induction. My first LO came naturally t...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Omgod!! Si im past my due date and no signs of labor no contractions no nothing now i do believe babies come out when theyre ready this i...
I can't believe he's finally here! I had an appointment Monday and found out I was 2cm, finally some progress! I went to the hospital to ...
1 answer |
Our little girl came a week early on Monday November 14th at 4:25pm! 13 hour labor but only 12 minutes of pushing thankfully. Evelina Gra...
We had our baby on the 2nd and she was born with an extremely rare genetic disorder. She died in our arms last night. I am trying my hard...
4 answers |
I been having contractions every 10 min, they are strong and long. I'm 38 1/2 wks. Should I go to the hospital, or just wait?
1 answer |
So I'm 10 days away from my due date (11/19) and still haven't dilated any or thinned any. This is my second baby and the same thing happ...
2 answers |
Scheduled induction 11/16!!! Went yesterday for my 38 weeks appt.. Had the 'bloody show' Friday night but no dilation.. The sucky thing i...
4 answers |
So our 60% girl turned out to be a bounce baby boy total shocker but we are over the moon
1 answer |
Doctor said that u have low amniotic fluid at 36 weeks than normal...i am worried what will happen and what needs to be done?
1 answer |
My little man came early at 38 weeks, All went well, he was born on Halloween! Oct 31St! 7 pounds and absolutely beautiful!
2 answers |
Any suggestions ? It's my second child and on Wednesday I was 3cm and 70% thinned and she did a membrane sweep . She told me she doubts I...
Guess what mommies??? Its Nov 1st (duh) lol We made it here!! Woot woot! Symptoms for our last month so far? Are any of us d...
6 answers |
We have been in the hospital since 6 p.m. and it is now 1 a.m.. They just administered the Pitocon and contractions were already about 30...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Nov 2016 Babies Community Resources