Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Sep 2012 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2012.
61 - 80 (of 176) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was wondering if anyone knows if its ok to touch fireworks I'm 30 weeks prego
1 answer |
1966669 tn?1337603512
This forum is so quiet. Thought I would start some conversation. How is everyone doing? What is your favorite and least favorite part of ...
12 answers |
Does anyone know or a comfortable position? It's hard for me to get comfy help plz
8 answers |
I'm almost in my third trimester and taking 4 diclectin a day to help with my hg. But I'm finding that its not enough anymore.... anyone ...
3 answers |
We are expecting a baby girl on (or around) September 7th!! We are extremely excited but cannot seem to come up with or agree upon that ...
6 answers |
I am 26 weeks 5 days pregnant with a little girl. She is my first. When I was 24 weeks I was sent to Labor and Delivery because my cervix...
Hi everyone I am 29 weeks and I am having real bad. Pains in my pelvic and pressure and occasionally my stomach and pelvic muscles will t...
2 answers |
1966669 tn?1337603512
In the last few weeks my feet and ankles have been getting super swollen. Has anyone had this issue and have any advise on what I can so ...
2 answers |
463897 tn?1448485050
Hi, Please visit our Pregnancy: Birth Plan community: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy-Birth-Plan/show/1400 Communicate wi...
Hey ladies! I'm Mariah and 29 Weeks with a baby girl. New to the forums. I have been feeling lower cramps, and my legs hurt. I feel like ...
4 answers |
Is there anyone here that is due round the 20th sept and that is a teen mum. ill be 18 this (sat19th may) and wondering if anyone would l...
7 answers |
The sad face Bekuz Ive been having. Really. Bad. Mood. Changes. This week idk wats wrong
2 answers |
Where my September mommies? It's almost that time!
9 answers |
2005734 tn?1375997834
We are happy to be having a girl!! Her name is Addison Paige! Doc changed my due date from september 16 to the 18th now.
8 answers |
I'm 22 weeks and 6 days and bleeding when I urinate and i have cramping does anyone know what can be causing this ??
8 answers |
I'm 22 weeks and 6 days and bleeding when I urinate and i have cramping does anyone know what can be causing this ??
2 answers |
2114810 tn?1336560837
How far along are you? have you started researching names yet? Have you decided on any? Or did you have one from before? Im a 17wks +2 ...
14 answers |
Hello I'm 15 weeks an 1 day prego with my second child I'm 22 an looking for friends to hang out with that are prego as well my due date ...
11 answers |
1985136 tn?1340345213
Hey Ladies, This is my third pregnancy, but the furthest I've gotten. I miscarried the first two times during my 6th week. I am now 8wee...
2 answers |
2181422 tn?1400514980
We just found out we are having a boy! Super excited. I have a 3 yr old step son. He got the ultra sound pics down and said that it was h...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Sep 2012 Babies Community Resources