Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2012.

61 - 80 (of 176) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was wondering if anyone knows if its ok to touch fireworks I'm 30 weeks prego
  Posted
1966669 tn?1337603512
This forum is so quiet. Thought I would start some conversation. How is everyone doing? What is your favorite and least favorite part of being pregnant right now? I would have to say my favorite is that my 3 year old daughter can now fe...
  Posted
Does anyone know or a comfortable position? It's hard for me to get comfy help plz
  Posted
I'm almost in my third trimester and taking 4 diclectin a day to help with my hg. But I'm finding that its not enough anymore.... anyone else feel weak and sick close to or in third trimester?
  Posted
We are expecting a baby girl on (or around) September 7th!! We are extremely excited but cannot seem to come up with or agree upon that name that just "fits". I am hoping you all may give us some ideas?! It seemed so much easier when ...
  Posted
I am 26 weeks 5 days pregnant with a little girl. She is my first. When I was 24 weeks I was sent to Labor and Delivery because my cervix was short and I was dilated 1 cm......to this day im still dilated but there havnt been any changes...
  Posted
Hi everyone I am 29 weeks and I am having real bad. Pains in my pelvic and pressure and occasionally my stomach and pelvic muscles will tighten up and feels like he is pushing down what is this? ...
  Posted
1966669 tn?1337603512
In the last few weeks my feet and ankles have been getting super swollen. Has anyone had this issue and have any advise on what I can so to relieve the swelling and pain?
  Posted
463897 tn?1448485050
Hi, Please visit our Pregnancy: Birth Plan community: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy-Birth-Plan/show/1400 Communicate with other expecting mothers, partners, doulas & members about C-section/ cesarean section, epidural, ...
  Posted
Hey ladies! I'm Mariah and 29 Weeks with a baby girl. New to the forums. I have been feeling lower cramps, and my legs hurt. I feel like she's so low, and it is hurting to walk. Anyone feel like this so son?
  Posted
Is there anyone here that is due round the 20th sept and that is a teen mum. ill be 18 this (sat19th may) and wondering if anyone would like to share n swap stories?
  Posted
The sad face Bekuz Ive been having. Really. Bad. Mood. Changes. This week idk wats wrong
  Posted
Where my September mommies? It's almost that time!
  Posted
2005734 tn?1375997834
We are happy to be having a girl!! Her name is Addison Paige! Doc changed my due date from september 16 to the 18th now.
  Posted
I'm 22 weeks and 6 days and bleeding when I urinate and i have cramping does anyone know what can be causing this ??
  Posted
I'm 22 weeks and 6 days and bleeding when I urinate and i have cramping does anyone know what can be causing this ??
  Posted
2114810 tn?1336560837
How far along are you? have you started researching names yet? Have you decided on any? Or did you have one from before? Im a 17wks +2 and researched on unisex names yesterday and im sticking with the one i came up with. I don't kno...
  Posted
Hello I'm 15 weeks an 1 day prego with my second child I'm 22 an looking for friends to hang out with that are prego as well my due date is Sep 11th,
  Posted
1985136 tn?1340345213
Hey Ladies, This is my third pregnancy, but the furthest I've gotten. I miscarried the first two times during my 6th week. I am now 8weeks & 5days :) My hubby & I are so happy but still really nervous because going through another misca...
  Posted
2181422 tn?1400514980
We just found out we are having a boy! Super excited. I have a 3 yr old step son. He got the ultra sound pics down and said that it was his little brother and that we have to go show grandma. Brought tears to my eyes how he talked about ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Sep 2012 Babies Community Resources