Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2014 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2014.

1 - 20 (of 213) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 6 weeks pregnant, dr was only able to see the sac but no baby, my hcg levels are going up but not doubling like they should. I'm 6 weeks and they are 6788. I'm worried/: I have another ultra sound next week
Nelly420 | Posted
I have been having a lot of the normal pregnancy symptoms. My last cycle started on the 7th of December and I took the morning after pill on the tenth due to an accident the night before. I started birth control on the 11th. I had unprot...
manda435 | Last answer
Anyone have a personal experience or close encounter with a baby that had a dilated Bowel during an ultra sound? So worried and wondering about the out come
taunimarie | Posted
Just wanted to say hi my name is tamara I'm a mom of two.
CHmommy1214 | Posted
Just curious about how others experiences are. I'm 41w +3 and have not felt braxton Hick's or any sort of uncomfortable tightness, anything that I would consider "might" be a contraction. I just was wondering, when you finally when into ...
NoraBergs | Last answer
Who still here? N waiting? I was due the 27th....
preggygirl | Last answer
I had my period september 18th got off the 23rd or 24th and had unprotected sex the 24th, 25th, and the 26th. Also on the 27th and 28th. I took plan b the 24th after the first time cause we freaked out. After that, we had a discussion an...
Anp345 | Posted
My baby is a week old and she sleeps all day and stays up all night, no matter what I do she just won't go to sleep and she cries if I put her in her crib, anyone know what i can do?
maaarimtz94 | Last answer
I had a cesarean 16 days ago, i haven't been able to have any dairy since and im wondering if it has something to do with the surgery? anyone else have this issue? i love dairy and now i cant even have a sip of milk without having to run...
SerenitysMommy2014 | Last answer
Headed to hospital due date today
proudmomma91 | Posted
8266573_tn?1403140875
I was due September 22, anyone else not have baby yet? How are yall feeling?
Marisa88 | Last answer
So I lived with my bf and his mom for the first 24 weeks of my pregnancy, it honestly wasnt working out at all so now im with my mom 2 hours away even when I was up there my family was always the ones who made the effort to come see me a...
xocheyxo12 | Last answer
I'm due the 27th n it doesn't look like this baby is heading anywhere too soon.. bit ynever know.
preggygirl | Last answer
Hi girls, Baby Jessica is finally here. She was due on the 26th and made us a surprise by arriving on the 17. She was a nice 8 pounds 2 ounces. 20 and a half inch. Took 13 hours, but was worth it. Anyone else with their baby's?
misslafleur | Last answer
9619326_tn?1408916815
Is it wrong of me to want to get married before my baby gets here ???? We been together for 1 year and 4 months
claudia0802 | Last answer
Any September mommies still working? I'm due the 29th and I finally decided to stop working today since I'll be induced Monday (if he doesn't come before then). I honestly feel ok to work but decided to take the 2 days to myself to relax...
Emlue | Posted
Sept 14 due date so I'm past due. Today I have been getting cramps in the front Nd back could this be the start of labor?
Kasss99 | Last answer
If my due date was 9/20 and it's officially 9/23 does it mean that I'm late or just that the calculations were wrong because they can't always estimate the timing precisely?
Sariam | Last answer
So my due date is sept 19 and im frustrated and uncomfortable and not sleeping. I feel like im being selfish because i just want my little girl to come so i can be more comfy. Dont get me wrong i cant wait to meet her hold her and shower...
louise30813 | Last answer
Anyone due in September? Im due September 26
dominiquerene15 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Sep 2014 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703