Pregnancy: Sep 2014 Babies Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2014.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Liyahsmom15
Honestly it hasn't hit me that any day now I will be going into labor and giving birth to a beautiful little girl. Is...
brittfra15 hours
By nicolemcg_
So pretty much throughout my whole pregnancy I was constipated, then out of no where,(started 2 days ago) I started t...
By Mom_0f_3
Is anyone who due in September dilated yet ... I'm due 9/18/14 I have dilated 1cm already
Victorieous20 hours
rosamb06Aug 28
By Victorieous
Ok so I know this may be tmi. But I was going to the bathroom (for the 10th time tonight) and I heard these little pl...
By dominiquerene15
Anyone due in September? Im due September 26
By BrandNewMommy2Be
How far along are you, and how are you feeling lately?? Lately ive been feeling just super lazy and exhsusted all the...
By PutuSutrisna0709
I'm so so nervous waiting until Due date My baby come at September 2014..and
By Victorieous
Ok so I'll be 36 weeks on Wednesday. This is my first pregnancy and I have a bacterial problem and my dr said that ...
7248769_tn?1392565867
By TootyBanks
Any Other Mommy-To-Be's Expecting A Girl In September? Of All The People I Know Due In September, I'm The Only One Wi...
By rosamb06
Does everyone have to have a non stress test? I am 34 weeks now and I have to do one next week.
EmlueAug 25
By sara0919
Last week in the morning I stretched and it hurt really bad like between my ribs like if I pulled something and ever ...
By sherreal
I have 3 weeks left & so excited to meet my little princess. What about you guys? How many weeks left & how are you f...
By kat3611
I'm 36 weeks pregnant with a cerclage. I been feeling a lot of pressure at night because I urinate a lot even mild cr...
By Kasss99
36 weeks 4 days! Nervous and excited !! Baby moves like crazy lol due date sept 14 I wonder if he will come out earlier
MariahhhhAug 21
By Leah10123
Are dr. Browns bottles good?? I don't mind the extra steps for cleaning just curious on how good they are other than ...
By Sariam
Is it normal that I'm 35 weeks and 3 days and already 1 centimeter dilated?
By annonymous2014
im 36wks&3dys. im due sept 14. my doctor today told me that im dilated 2 centimeters already. and said so shes comin...
By Sammikazi
How accurate does everyone think their Edd's are? I had a contraceptive implant for the last ten years replaced befor...
eesha666Aug 18
EllaMariAug 17
By eesha666
I'm 35 weeks pregnant with my first baby and I'm worried. Iv got really bad belly pains for a couple of days and I ca...
eesha666Aug 16
?
By sara0919
I'm about to be 35 weeks pregnant , and my vagina feels like swollen and sore , is that normal ? Why does it happen ?
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Sep 2014 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank