Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Prostate Cancer Forum

This forum is for questions about: Advanced or Metastatic Prostate Cancer, Biopsy, Bone Scan, Blood in Urine or Semen, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), CT Scan, Cystoscopy, Erectile Dysfunction, Hormone Therapy, Incontinence, Pain (abdomen, low back or hip), PSA Test, Prostatitis , Radiation Therapy, Rectal Exam, Recurrent Cancer, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging (Tumor size; Metastasis), Surgery, Transrectal Ultrasound, Urinary Difficulty or Burning, Urinary Urgency (Leaking), Watchful Waiting.
I am currently doing antiandrogen monotherapy with casodex with a rising PSA. 0.17 to 2.8 in one year. How long does one stay on such tre...
I HAD GREEN-LIGHT SURGERY TO REDUCE THE SIZE OF MY PROSTATE A YEAR AGO. MY PSA IS NOW HIGH - ABOUT 11, I HAVE TO GO TO THE DOCTOR NEXT W...
I had a psa test and it came back 3.2 I'm 48 yrs old. I was retested after a round of antibiotics and it was now 2.9. my doctor wants to ...
My husband was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer originally in 2002. At that time he received Brachytherapy, hormone therapy (Lupron + Caso...
My recently underwent bloodwork. The results of this bloodwork pointed toward possible prostate cancer. The doctor suggested a biopsy. Wh...
My prostate was surgically removed in Dec 1993 at age 54. PSA registered 0.2 for 14 years. Since 2007 it has increased to 1.4. My urologi...
Popular Resources
A report from Missouri Medicine argues that, despite earlier media coverage, increased omega-3 fatty acid intake does not increase prostate cancer risk.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.