Aa
A
A
Close
Rare Diseases Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to rare diseases and disorders. Some example include: Aarskog syndrome, Acoustic Neuroma, Angelman Syndrome, Behcet Syndrome, Bell’s Palsy, Canavan Disease, Carbon Baby Syndrome, Charcot Marie Tooth Disease, Chromosome Monosomy Disorders, Chromosome Trisomy Disorders, Devic's Disease, Dystonia, Ewing’s Sarcoma, Fragile X Syndrome, Immune Thrombocytopenia, Kawasaki Syndrome,Maple Syrup Urine Disease, Mastocytosis, McCune Albright syndrome, Pachygyria, Polycystic Kidney Disease, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Reiter’s Syndrome, Sickle cell anemia, Sturge-Weber syndrome, Trisomy Disorders, Usher Syndrome, Xanthinuria, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.
121 - 140 (of 3760) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have pain in my left buttocks. Sometimes I have pain in my upper leg on left. Sometimes I have pain in my lower leg, both sides and o...
Could someone tell me if there are any reports of the prognosis of Dercums disease or lipomatosis dolorosa? This illness belongs to the r...
25 answers |
Hi I will talk about my medical issue and how I fix it. I have a right atrium tachicardia since almost 15 years. 80 percent of my ri...
i have been suffering from internal heat. the external body temperarture is normal. this usually around my neck and head and sometime goi...
10 answers |
Hi, my 11 year old daughter has started complaining about pain in her achilles. It only pains when she sleeps and for about 30 minutes af...
1 answer |
I GET TOP OF THIGH PAIN ONLY AT NIGHT HAVE TRIED OTC MEDS, SALVES BUT NOTHING SEEMS TO HELP
I'm a 59 year old female in poor health since visiting central Mexico 11 months ago. I live with a spit cup because my mouth is constant...
7 answers |
Hi, I'm 27 years old. I have a dog with skin problem, I already take it into several doctor, but they can't do anything about it, it is b...
6 answers |
Dear all, from my latest test results for an unexplained illness, it seems that i have herpes. I have yet to see the dr again as our appo...
1 answer |
I have been having a crawling feeling down my left arm since Sunday any ideas?
1 answer |
Hi my older brother has been suffering since last summer. All of his symptoms started after he was mowing the lawn in July. He was sitt...
1 answer |
In short, I can't write because my hands start twitching. Other than that I am completely normal. What are treatment options like? I've h...
my 15yo son has dull pain in arms and legs that go to his hands. it comes and goes and isnt overly severe. he also has occasional pain in...
I live in South Korea. Recently I heard an Animal in my false ceiling of my apartment. Maybe a rat? Or worse yet a bat. They are one ...
1 answer |
My question is, my grandson was born with epidermal nevus. He is 3 weeks old, are there any treatments for this condition?
3 answers |
I have been getting sick for a little over a year now. It has been severely interfering with school and making it difficult to care for ...
5 answers |
Dear Doctor, About more than 3 months ago, On January 2015, I have been noticing strange white discharge, which I thought to be due to...
Our son has a complicated medical history, but I will try to keep it brief for this initial conversation. No significant medical history ...
My daughter's gynecologist is extremely concerned that she has a severe rectocele that just developed, as she has just turned 28 y.o. and...
12648020 tn?1426465932
Hi, Please help? I live in Mexico. Retired American. I was in a motorcycle accident 8 years ago that fractured my femur. (Compound fractu...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Rare Diseases Community Resources