Aa
A
A
Close
Respiratory Disorders Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.
21 - 40 (of 5835) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Black mold (the nasty stuff) has been discovered in my husband's office. For over a 1 1/2 years now he's been having all kinds of differe...
6 answers |
Hi; I recently asked a question, but expressed the FEV1/FVC ratio incorrectly. Therefore, I am resubmitting this question and wanted to ...
2 answers |
I have had a cold problem for about 4 days. I am very congeste on my chest and my voice sounds like Darth Vader on the other side of an i...
4 answers |
I am a perfectly healthy, athletic 30-yr. old female who for the past week has been experiencing difficulty breathing with a tightness in...
59 answers |
I am periodically smelling a foul odor that appears to be coming from my nasal passages. It smells like rotting flesh! Of course, I am ...
49 answers |
I HAVE JUST RECEIVED MY X RAY RESULTS AND THE REPORT STATED "SLIGHTLY HYPER INFLATED LUNGS" WITH NO OTHER PULMONARY CHANGES APPARENT. I H...
8 answers |
I recently developed a spontaneous spinal fluid leak (very heavy flow of fluid), located just about the sensory receptors around my nose....
6 answers |
I too have suffered in the last 5 years from too much mucous in the throat. I am doing a good deal of research and I am now trying a hol...
66 answers |
In February of 2003, I was a victim of a failed PVI ablation for atrial fibrillation. The doctor punctured the heart wall, which, in turn...
3 answers |
My wife wants me to tell the doctor about this, but I am afraid it sounds crazy even to me. I know I have seasonal allergies, but I don'...
11 answers |
I have read several messages from people with similar symptoms such as mine - cough mainly in AM with mucus, again in the evening. I pla...
30 answers |
My daughter, age 29, was just told that a recent chest xray showed a shadow. She has to go back next week for another xray. Since I hav...
11 answers |
mnr
Last fall I had severe nose dryness and if I blew my nose I easily had nosebleeds. I have been to the Dr. 3x since them. They just tell t...
5 answers |
1 year ago yesterday, my turbinates became swollen for no apparent reason, resulting in severe congestion, and they have continued to giv...
3 answers |
I keep getting this phlegm build up in the back of my throat. It's been happening for about 5 months now. It feels like it is building o...
29 answers |
My mom who is 86 was diagnosed with COPD years and years ago. She took singulair and flovent inhaler and walked 3 miles a day. Two year...
3 answers |
For many years I have had a problem where after every meal I immediately begin choking and coughing, which can last for a good half hour ...
39 answers |
Hi. I'm 51 with a hx of thyroid ca, and am somewhat of a hypochondriac. I went to a clinic insisting they check my lymph nodes in my neck...
2 answers |
Uma
For many years I have suffered from waking up in the middle of the night choking and gasping for air. Although I've been told it could be...
8 answers |
I have had cronic bronchitis most of my life. But today I am having very sharp pain when I exhale only. It's on my left side and happen...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Allergy Tracker
Allergy Tracker