Skin Cancer Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By lalaf11 Blank
I found a raised mole on my thigh. Black in color and hard. I scratched at it and it came off and became flat. The ne...
By bsbs012 Blank
Okay, I know this looks bad, I have been neglecting this for a while since it was no more irritating me. Since a few ...
By chey1209 Blank
I have a freckle on my chest that it appears to be surrounded by a discoloration that has gotten bigger and has an ir...
By marsh76 Blank
im not sure if this is where i suppose to post this question but here goes. i have a hard bb sized knot under my skin...
By SassyRockinRobin Blank
My aunt has spotted a flat red spot with a black spot in the center that looks like a puncture on her ankle. It was i...
By Mattyb81 Blank
32 year old, a few good sunburns in my life i foolishly admit. About three weeks ago i developed red marks on my thu...
By DawgDays Blank
The skin on my right ankle has turned white and itches. It is a small spot about the size of a nickle. Do you have a...
DewdManAug 06, 2014
DewdManDec 23, 2011
By DewdMan Blank
I'm a 24 year old Caucasian male. I think I might have Melanoma skin cancer on my right leg, close to my ankle. I beg...
Yo_fiveAug 05, 2014
PumOct 05, 2011
Hypo_AaronOct 05, 2011
Hypo_AaronOct 04, 2011
By Hypo_Aaron Blank
Hello, I have had this small little bump on the back of my left arm over two years now. I went to a dermatologist ...
By kieshnick Blank
my son is twelve years old, a few months after his birth i noticed a small brown patch in his left eyebrow. over the ...
By Ashportale Blank
About three months ago, the skin around my finger nail became extremely painful to touch and then it turned green and...
By cenacena Blank
I shaved my public hair 2 weeks ago, and got that common red spot that goes away within a few days. This time that ...
By ToniR7 Blank
I have small red bumps on my stomach and inner thighs, no itching, and can't come up with any new products or foods t...
By Alex1872 Blank
So on my left butt cheek I have this spot that looks sort of like a pimple according to my boyfriend. It started off ...
By Liztima Blank
I have this red wrinkly spot on my leg. It suddenly appeared some 2 or 3 years ago. I just ignored it, but now i'm st...
6914279_tn?1389061200
angelina223Jul 24, 2014
By Lulu69cb Blank
I have dark dry spots between my breast and between my stomach fold. They peel but never go away. When i grab my skin...
angelina223Jul 24, 2014
Pum67Jun 14, 2014
By needadvice5555 Blank
Yesterday night I noticed a very very dark mole on my lower abdomen. I have other moles but this one is very black an...
By Tim_Salabim Blank
A few weeks ago I had a mole that suddenly started to itch, I think a mosquito bit me there, I scratched it in my sle...
By Hotcakes1 Blank
The left side of my face is hurting me 2 days now when I touch the skin, but it's not swollen
By kylin1987 Blank
Small bumps on my inner hand. They don't itch and they are not red. The bumps are spread apart. They look clear. Only...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Skin Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank