Skin Cancer Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
1839656_tn?1329187401
By mommybear0710 Blank
My daughter is 6 and she has had a pink mole on her chest since she was 2, she got a sunburn on her arms today so I h...
By feknife Blank
I have a green tiny dot under the skin below my toenails, and i have had it for the longest i remember. i think i stu...
By shop72 Blank
I have a small flat light brown freckle on the inside of my left second toe. I noticed it probably about 6 months ago...
By relytyler Blank
I have realy big blackheads on my nose but everythime I steam or wash them it seems like they just sink into my nose ...
By dashcat Blank
I have a growth on my inner thigh..it has been bothering me lately so i looked at it with a mirror tonight ..it is aw...
By peppatty Blank
I have had some of this bruising on my back for over a year! Also some of the light brown spots have been there for ...
By peppatty Blank
I have had some of this bruising on my back for over a year! Also some of the light brown spots have been there for ...
By kbmom22 Blank
i am 58 years old and have a bump on my forehead close to the eyebrow and one near my cheek. the one on my forehead u...
By jenpaige Blank
I have lots of tiny cherry angiolas on my legs and arms but one grew bigger than the rest. It has been unchanged for ...
By Jenny10jen Blank
I'm 22 years old and I just noticed yesterday that I have what appears to be a red bump the upper side of my scalp. I...
By WorriedEejit Blank
Hi, I've been really worried recently about a raised thing on my thigh that I've had for as long as I can remember (I...
By juliann_MASON24_
I have these spot on my skin I dont no it its liver spots or what . But my back , breast abdominal neck have been it...
By juliann_MASON24_
I have these spot on my skin I dont no it its liver spots or what . But my back , breast abdominal neck have been it...
By feather2014
I have a small beauty mark on my face that developed what looked like a pimple off to one side. I popped the pimple a...
By patrick0294 Blank
My mom is acting weird and I found these papers, can someone explain this to me?!?
By Junebugke
I noticed a weird rash near my elbow two days ago. The center is smooth and dry, the size of a quarter. It looks brui...
By Dentist112 Blank
Doc Doc provide a free service that enables patients to find a nearby doctor or dentist, to credibly research and und...
AvecodJun 29, 2013
sugarleighazDec 23, 2012
PumNov 25, 2010
By teacheruk Blank
Hi, I hope someone can offer some advice or an opinion. I am a 23 year old female who is currently unwell with numer...
By Katrina314 Blank
I have melanoma stage 3c. I am getting ready to start high dose interferon. I have read a lot about people and thei...
7638933_tn?1392870759
By lucasr10 Blank
I am a 23 year old male, I have been a nervous wreck lately thinking that I could possibly have skin cancer! I was cu...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Skin Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank