Skin Cancer Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Pum67Jun 14
By mflin3 Blank
Hello, I hope this is a valid question for this forum but recently I've noticed a mole on the back of my arm and whil...
Pum67Jun 14
By null_fantasi Blank
I have a mark on my bum (left side) that I only noticed last night.. it konsists of a central spot and is surrounded ...
By Lasertothen Blank
I am 15 years old and noticed smooth white spots start to appear on my penis, I masturbate about once a day, but have...
By miserable_monster Blank
I have symptoms of a very itchy body with no marks, bumps, welts, or rash everywhere, even toungue and ****. I have n...
Storm027May 20
By Storm027 Blank
my father always gets this white spot between his toes and we always help him clean it but it always comes back, he i...
By dwalley2014 Blank
Why do my knees get rough & itchy when I lay in the tanning bed?
By FUAnxiety Blank
As you can probably see by my username, I have problems with anxiety especially over my health. I am a 21 year old...
2082202_tn?1396816902
By twinner2 Blank
I have had this problem since right before Christmas. I have what looks like a bruise under each big toenail. I've ...
By TitchB Blank
In January my mum was diagnosed with a Chronic Pilonidal Abscess on her groin due to an ingrowing hair that she had h...
ZhoufaMar 21
By Zhoufa Blank
I am 26 years old. Last four years while I was playing basketball my right leg was hit by another player's knee, and...
2082202_tn?1396816902
By twinner2 Blank
I have had this problem since right before Christmas. I have what looks like a bruise under each big toenail. I've ...
1839656_tn?1329187401
By mommybear0710 Blank
My daughter is 6 and she has had a pink mole on her chest since she was 2, she got a sunburn on her arms today so I h...
By feknife Blank
I have a green tiny dot under the skin below my toenails, and i have had it for the longest i remember. i think i stu...
By shop72 Blank
I have a small flat light brown freckle on the inside of my left second toe. I noticed it probably about 6 months ago...
By relytyler Blank
I have realy big blackheads on my nose but everythime I steam or wash them it seems like they just sink into my nose ...
By dashcat Blank
I have a growth on my inner thigh..it has been bothering me lately so i looked at it with a mirror tonight ..it is aw...
By peppatty Blank
I have had some of this bruising on my back for over a year! Also some of the light brown spots have been there for ...
By peppatty Blank
I have had some of this bruising on my back for over a year! Also some of the light brown spots have been there for ...
By kbmom22 Blank
i am 58 years old and have a bump on my forehead close to the eyebrow and one near my cheek. the one on my forehead u...
By jenpaige Blank
I have lots of tiny cherry angiolas on my legs and arms but one grew bigger than the rest. It has been unchanged for ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Skin Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank