Aa
A
A
Close
Skin Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.
61 - 80 (of 1998) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hey im 28 years old i went to ibiza 2 months ago got really badly sunburnt on back and shoulders and it turned into water blisters den tu...
15309226 tn?1439766186
I can't tell if I should consult a doctor about this mole or not. It has looked like this for months now. Unfortunately I don't have he...
Hey, I recently found a mole on the left side of my rib cage which has a rather weird looking black spot on it and the outer ring is tann...
1 answer |
I have a skin rash. Currently I am using medixon and fexofenadine if I forget to get the medicin I will have a rash every where in my bod...
I have a skin rash. Currently I am using medixon and fexofenadine if I forget to get the medicin I will have a rash every where in my bod...
I am 23, male, Asian. Have gotten this on my neck for about a year now, in fact I don't even know when exactly it first appeared. It is r...
First off, DO NOT tell me that this is impossible because I know for a fact that it is because of the way my cancer spots come up. Yes...
3 answers |
this mole / freckle what ever it is, is on my stomach and has recently changed color i just noticed it was looking questionable last nigh...
I noticed a mole on my outter labia about 6 months ago. I didn't think anything about it. I just saw it and did not exam it anymore. Ye...
This skin condition is evidently not cancerous, but is really unattractive. What can be done to get rid of them?
well my mom has basal cell carcinoma and it was an mole that got removed but it turned into cancer so is it likely to spread or come back
On Monday morning (2 weeks ago now), 10:30am, I noticed a lesion on my right hand, in the shape of Pacman. It wasn't itchy or painful, b...
I am a 27 yo female. My son is 19 months old and I have a daughter of 1 month old. I was tidying up downstairs earlier when I noticed...
i am having overgrowth of sin on my fingers. and i have also taken medicines prescrined by doctors.but it didn't affect. what should i do...
I have some really weird looking, and sometimes itchy bumps all over my body. They are concentrated near the left and right sides of my c...
I have this weird lump of skin on my right hand's palm. Normally it's just a bump but I keep picking at it (awful habit) and after I acci...
Hi, I hope someone can offer some advice or an opinion. I am a 23 year old female who is currently unwell with numerous systemic symptom...
14 answers |
Hello! I'm concerned that these may be a symptom of melanoma; I noticed one of my moles on my arm appear darker in colour, and on the lat...
1 answer |
Doctor, I'am a sri lankan. I'm 29yrs old. I have dark spots under my feet since a year.But, now they are spreed out to whole area.here...
1 answer |
Please help ! I have had a hard pea size ball under my armpit for about 3 or 4 months now. It doesn't hurt or move. It looks like a ingro...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Skin Cancer Community Resources