Aa
A
A
Close
Skin Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.
81 - 100 (of 1999) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Please help ! I have had a hard pea size ball under my armpit for about 3 or 4 months now. It doesn't hurt or move. It looks like a ingro...
a couple of months ago, I developed a small red area on my hand with crusted skin. I applied e45 to it consistently, rubbing off the crus...
Looking for a good daily sunscreen for my Bald head and face that doesn't clog my pores and make me sweat. I have a history of precancero...
Hi, I felt a slight discomfort for the past weeks around this area on my back, and now I'm starting to get worried. The area around th...
1 answer |
One female is suffering Suffering severe vulvar itching since 2 years, with bulging in the suprapubic and perineum area. lab tests incl...
I am 30 years old. I don't have a family history of cancer as far as I am aware, however I do have a lot of moles on my body since I was ...
Hello, I've have this small white dot, I figure it was a cyst, near my temple for many months and it never changed until a couple week...
Greetings, I am a type 1 diabetic, and I have a question regarding vitiligo. Currently, my skin around my nose is a bit light. I am scare...
Hi there, About a week ago, I had a cluster of water blisters that looked almost like pimples or the result of a heap of insect bites....
I have red spot on my leg that is about 1/4" by 1/2". This spot has been here for about two weeks and did not gradually show, it just sho...
For a few weeks I've had like 4-5 of these spots on various places on my chest. Could they be caused by itching or pressing against my sk...
Hi, I have two large about 2 inches black spots on my triceps. On my right it looks flat long narrow, the color is a little black while...
I heard somewhere that picking at the skin on your lips can cause or increase your risk for cancer. Is this true? I have a really bad ...
1 answer |
13486047 tn?1430171623
Can it be ALM (acral lentiginous melanoma)???
12847469 tn?1429739105
Hi, I'm an 18 year old female with a history of severe sunburns throughout my childhood and teen years. Multiple blistering sunburns thro...
1 answer |
About 3 to 4 months ago I notiched this on my thumb nail and am really worried about it.
Hi.. I am in my 30s. when I was 14 I walked a steep mountain I didn't felt such pain as muscle torn... But the next following days I coul...
I'm currently 19 but 4 years ago i got these reddish bumps on my upper body mostly every time i get hot or a change in temperature. i fee...
i have got rosacea so My doctor has told me to apply faceguard gel in the morning so i wanted to know how many hours should i keep it on ...
Hi. I've noticed a mole on my back is getting irritated by my bra strap. I scratched it on accident and pulled the top off which made i...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Skin Cancer Community Resources