Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Skin Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.

81 - 100 (of 1980) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I went in to get a facial and the esthetician thought my small mole was a pimple and was trying to pop it and actually did make it bleed. I didn't even realize that it was my mole she was trying to pop, I figured I had a pimple there b...
  Posted
After I showered this morning i took a towel and start like rubbing my body with it to dry faster, then I felt something weird in my left butt near to my anus, like a pimple. I touched it again and it felt so hard, I tried to see it in f...
  Posted
After I showered this morn
  Posted
can metronidazole vaginal gel cause green discharge 3 weeks after use.?
  Posted
12683180 tn?1428735709
Hello. I am an 18 year old female and I have just recently noticed that a dark brown spot on my right big toe (on the actual toe/beside the toenail not underneath) that seems to be getting bigger. I've had this mark on my toe for as long...
  Posted
Today i just discovered several black dots on my palm and i think its spreading cuz theres smaller dots in other parts of my palm. I didnt see this the day before.
  Posted
I'm 19 years old, and I went to the dermatologist yesterday. I had a mole on my back that has been bothering me for a couple months now, but I couldn't see it so I had no idea what it looked like. But it started to itch and burn, so I we...
  Posted
Many months ago I noticed a dark black "freckle" like spot on the back of my leg (an area that gets sunburned often). I rarely get freckles on my legs and all my other freckles are light brown. This spot is a bit raised and stings a bit ...
  Posted
I'm a 32 yr old male. I noticed what might be (never noticed it before) a new mole on my left leg. Thought nothing of it until one day I was out in the sun and it appeared yellowy more than the usual brown in direct sunlight. Looked norm...
  Posted
im 18 years old male, i shaved the other day and it was nice and clean for 2 days than i noticed a few red bumps on each side would anyone know what it is i can post a pic if someone would like i just really need help, and my biggest que...
  Posted
Dark brown spot showed up on my neck overnight. I have had a cold for 3 days, did that cause some infection? I am 70 years old, is this just another dark spot? How can I get rid of it? Cosmetic surgery or topical product?
  Posted
I've got a small mole in my head. when I wash my hair, I always scratch it and sometimes it bleeds. I read the acticle http://health-portal.me/skin-diseases/skin-tumors/105-skin-tumors.html about melanoma. Should I visit oncologist or ev...
  Posted
Hi, I've noticed that, for the past 9 months or so, a mole beneath my eye has begun to change shape. I made an appointment with my GP last June and she said it was fine. However, the changes are still happening. I have attached a pict...
  Posted
I had 2 moles biopsied 1. Came back with a .33 mm melanoma and was removed. The other one came back from the biopsy as " compound nevus with mild to moderate cytologic atypia ,extending to one peripheral margin" but it doesnt say anywhe...
  Posted
I had surgery a couple weeks ago(2 and a half). I had a bothersome cyst removed from my head. I've had the surgery before but it came back. The cyst was nothing serious but extremely painful so when they operated a second time they remov...
  Posted
About 7 weeks ago I got some moles checked out and my docter looked over them and said they were fine. But now one of my moles has some redness around it? About 4 weeks ago I went over it with my razor but wouldnt it have healed by now? ...
  Posted
hi there i have a black small lump with redness and a small amount of bruising not sure if there was a mole there before, its on my thigh plz help?
  Posted
In the last week, I started to an itching problem throughout my body. When I scratch, it turns to pink bumps that looks like mosquito bites, but there aren't any mosquitoes around. I live in St. Louis so there's barely any humidity an...
  Posted
1316708 tn?1310919782
I have pain cramps in my legs like I did on Interferon and I have been off the Treatment of it for 2 Months now. So I'm wanting to understand why I still hurt. If there is someone that can help me, Please Please Help me out or ware to ...
  Posted
My 3 year old son has always had a freckle on the top rim of his lower eyelid (i.e. between his eyelashes and eye). Recently, in the ER for an unrelated issue (a laceration) near this eye, we noticed the freckle on his eyelid seems a ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Skin Cancer Community Resources