Aa
A
A
Close
Stroke Forum
This Ask-a-Doctor forum is for questions and information regarding Strokes.
1 - 20 (of 73) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I recently had a mild stroke in the left hemisphere of my brain. About two weeks later I started having a problem with my left arm and ha...
4 answers |
What is causing chronic, severe itching since my father's stroke? --ischemic stroke, right side brain, left side paralysis. My 80 yr old ...
3 answers |
My Dad, age 70, just suffered an ischemic stroke on the left side of his brain. He was at the hospital within 2 hours of the stroke, but...
8 answers |
hi, I had a real stressful day yesterday, and I when i woke up today.. it appears that in my rt eye.. there is a blood vessel that is mor...
1 answer |
Hello, I'm wondering if my symptoms are indicative of a mild stroke. I've had this same thing happen a couple of times over the last dec...
2 answers |
My father had a hemorragic stroke in the Broca's area about a month ago. He is 74 years old a prostate cancer survivor and a diabetic. He...
1 answer |
I had a ct scan recently because of headaches and it came back with the following diagnosis: 1. Linear area of gliosis within the lef...
1 answer |
I was curious if the standard, acute treatment for a hemorrhagic stroke included an emergency vent shunt. My sixty one year old father...
3 answers |
I have had very labile high blood pressure over the years(since early 30's). I am a 47 year old female. I am presently taking Olmetec 20 ...
2 answers |
I'm a 66-year-old male who had a TIA 25 years ago. At that time, my right hand assumed a curled grip position which I was unable to open....
3 answers |
My mom (65 yrs. old, healthy w/ asthma) had an episode in August that she describes as heat stroke/dehydration - exposed to warm weathe...
1 answer |
1532119 tn?1292317951
i have had an ishemic stroke. left side affected,numb,tingle ,tight, also have type 2 , when i eat my left side from foot to shoulder...
1 answer |
My father suffered a stroke (hemorrhagic) a few years ago. He was being treated by a neurologist at the time prior to his stroke. His sym...
1 answer |
Dear Doctor- My father (an extremely active, otherwise healthy man of 71 yrs of age) was diagnosed with Type II Diabetes in early June...
1 answer |
My Mother is 55 years Old, four years before she had back problem, we had given voltran enjection and as well tablet from that day she ha...
3 answers |
In July 2009 my husband a fit healthy 55 year old with a para-embolic cerebellum stroke which involved the following blood supplies PICA ...
1 answer |
1213000 tn?1280466761
HIstory: 53 y.o male. In January of this year (2010), I had 4 drug eluting stents placed in the LAD. A week later two more stents, one...
2 answers |
Thanks to Dr. Ghosh and Savingthebrain for their previous responses. I have one further query. I noticed a slight tremor in my Mothe...
1 answer |
I am a 42 year old women in relative good health, within the last 45 days I have experienced 4 episodes which one nueroligist diagnosed t...
1 answer |
My Mother was recently diagnosed as probably having had a mini stroke or something similar. What would something similar be? Also, coul...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now