Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Stroke Forum

This Ask-a-Doctor forum is for questions and information regarding Strokes.
I recently had a mild stroke in the left hemisphere of my brain. About two weeks later I started having a problem with my left arm and ha...
What is causing chronic, severe itching since my father's stroke? --ischemic stroke, right side brain, left side paralysis. My 80 yr old ...
My Dad, age 70, just suffered an ischemic stroke on the left side of his brain. He was at the hospital within 2 hours of the stroke, but...
Hello, I'm wondering if my symptoms are indicative of a mild stroke. I've had this same thing happen a couple of times over the last dec...
I was curious if the standard, acute treatment for a hemorrhagic stroke included an emergency vent shunt. My sixty one year old father...
I have had very labile high blood pressure over the years(since early 30's). I am a 47 year old female. I am presently taking Olmetec 20 ...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease