Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Success Stories Community

This forum is now closed. Please visit our forums list to find the appropriate forum for your question.
It must have been sometime about my early 60’s when I became aware that I had difficulty maintaining my balance while standing in a stati...
A family acquaintance who wished to remain nameless said Johnny's story was inspiring to her. "I have known Johnny since he was a baby,"...
After having surgery, again, a few months ago, I was left feeling more "deformed" than I had ever been before. Normally this would not ha...
Since this is under the category of "Success Stories" I'd like to share how I quit alcohol 20 years ago. I didn't go through AA or any s...
Dear MedHelp: Your site helped me so much and I am glad to write to you to tell you that I appreciate the work you do. I started ha...
I just want to say thank you for having such a website for people. I was looking on the HIV forum and got EVERY answer to EVERY question...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.