Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Supraventricular tachycardia Group

Symptoms of Supreventricular Tachycardia also know as SVT can come on suddenly and can go away without treatment. Episodes of SVT are caused for a reason other than stress, exercise or emotion. They can last a few minutes or as long as 1 or 2 days, sometimes continuing until treated. The rapid beating of the heart during SVT can make the heart a less effective pump so that the cardiac output is decreased and the blood pressure drops. The following symptoms are typical with a rapid pulse of 150–251 beats per minute: Pounding chest Shortness of breath Chest pain Rapid breathing Dizziness Loss of consciousness (in serious cases) Numbness of various body parts If you have SVT this group is for you.
Long story short. I was diagonsed in 2008 with svt. I have had about 5 what i call "strong" episodes. Each time it has regulated by me do...
I have svt and I was wondering if it is safe to exercise while u may be having a episode.I have recently been trying to get in shape.Its ...
Dear Group, I was wondering how many of you have had ablations for your SVT? Of those that have, would you consider your ablation succes...
hi all,i had an attack last thursday where i was asllep and rolled over and my whole began to beat with my heart(if that makes sence)it g...
Hi. Firstly i am 22 male 13stones fairly athletic, I have recently been getting palputatuions and notciced at certain times maybe once or...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.