Aa
A
A
Close
Supraventricular tachycardia Group
Symptoms of Supreventricular Tachycardia also know as SVT can come on suddenly and can go away without treatment. Episodes of SVT are caused for a reason other than stress, exercise or emotion. They can last a few minutes or as long as 1 or 2 days, sometimes continuing until treated. The rapid beating of the heart during SVT can make the heart a less effective pump so that the cardiac output is decreased and the blood pressure drops. The following symptoms are typical with a rapid pulse of 150–251 beats per minute: Pounding chest Shortness of breath Chest pain Rapid breathing Dizziness Loss of consciousness (in serious cases) Numbness of various body parts If you have SVT this group is for you.
1 - 20 (of 17) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Long story short. I was diagonsed in 2008 with svt. I have had about 5 what i call "strong" episodes. Each time it has regulated by me do...
5 answers |
I am a 36 year old female and was diagnosed with SVT almost two months ago. I have felt my heart race many times since early adulthood. T...
i was wondering if it is risky to become pregnant with SVT ?
SVT
Hey guys if you have any questions about SVT, ablation or anything related to SVT you can send me a message :) (I've had SVT since I ...
1 answer |
1813129 tn?1316654390
I have svt and I was wondering if it is safe to exercise while u may be having a episode.I have recently been trying to get in shape.Its ...
3 answers |
Dear Group, I was wondering how many of you have had ablations for your SVT? Of those that have, would you consider your ablation succes...
3 answers |
Im 23 and just had an ablation. I have SVT 20% fraction to my left something (sorry im not a doctor so the words confuse me) Ive been h...
Hi; I've got SVT for 3 years and for 2 years i've got panic attacs. I am afraid the same as the first day. I am tired of living same th...
im years away from the op but i already scared, and i have a few questions... 1. what do u wear for the op (one of those hospital dresse...
1 answer |
Hi Everyone Ive had VT/SVT for years - not controlled but recently diagnosed via reveal monitor. Reading alot here of people going to...
1 answer |
SVT
I have been getting episodes of SVT regually, I have tried beta blokers but they make me feel so tired when taken everyday so I just have...
1 answer |
My Brother-in-law has been facing the SVT since last few years. Few days back it went chronic with the Pulse rate at 225 and b.p. 70/60 ....
1 answer |
1101325 tn?1321256673
Hi there its me again sry it took me so long 2 update everyone on my health, well I left off have'n another ep with ablation on july 9 th...
hi all,i had an attack last thursday where i was asllep and rolled over and my whole began to beat with my heart(if that makes sence)it g...
2 answers |
Hello, I am a 39 yr old male and my job sent me for a stress test the other day that was required for a school I must attend. The schoo...
Hi. Firstly i am 22 male 13stones fairly athletic, I have recently been getting palputatuions and notciced at certain times maybe once or...
3 answers |
I am Sankar ,27 years male, working as a sales man for a pharma company, from the age of 17 I am facing a problem of high heart beat it s...
A
A
Recent Activity
18992270 tn?1470779735
Blank
Shellalbany uploaded a new photo
Aug 09
18992270 tn?1470779735
Blank
Shellalbany joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 09