Aa
A
A
Close

Swine Flu Community

This community is for discussions relating to Swine Flu. Links to outside news sources will be permitted in this community to exchange information and keep up with this changing event.

View the archives of Dr. Enoch Choi's health chat on the swine flu

1 - 20 (of 186) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my little sister was sick for almost 2 weeks on/off with doctors prescription antibiotics still she is that good until 1 day they went Canada to have a vacation that day her mother notice that she looks pale and doesn't want to eat anymo...
rhousebad | Posted
My daughter had swine flu September 2009 at the age of 20. Since then, she has had whooping cough in April 2010 and has just been told she has the croup (she is now 21 years old). There have been numerous ear infections and upper respi...
35bucky | Last answer
Hi, I am just wondering if it is possible to get mercury poisoning from a flu shot??? im suffering a lot of side effects since I got the flu shot in September and I remember a very metallic taste in my mouth for a few days after flu ...
Steph1234567 | Last answer
While at AIT in Jan 1978 Maryland I came down with the Russian flu and was hospitalized in isolation for seven days. I was seventeen at the time and thought nothing of it, ignorance is bliss. Now at age fifty two and for the past decade ...
spaceman8928 | Last answer
I got my flu shot on Tuesday evening. About 10 minutes after the shot my right arm(where I got the shot) and my right calf area started feeling like numb. It still feels almost like Jelly, weak, numbness (weird feeling). What could it...
DrPepper23 | Last answer
iud
Can a 3 months pregnant take tamiflu?
safalta | Last answer
what are synptoms of the flu
jason1118123 | Last answer
flu
what are syntoms of flu
jason1118123 | Posted
I'm wondering if it is normal to have a metallic taste in your mouth after receiving the H1N1 vaccine? I just got the shot today and notice a distinct metallic taste in my mouth. Anything to worry about?
dianea17 | Last answer
Details about swine flu?
nutritionupdates | Last answer
Swine flu infection happen on 29th Aug. currently under treatment at Aurangabad. Medicine doctor is giving Lopez IV Mayback Tigage Micomix 200mg Patient is on ventilation Details are O2 60% Peep 10 Peack flow 30% Pulse...
nilesh49 | Last answer
flu
in my both hand a small pink bump , is it a mosquito bit or????
sanjaiksatheesh00 | Last answer
I had the current triple flu shot on 12/11/10, and the following night had something weird happen with my leg - while sleeping, I lifted my leg to turn over in the bed, and it felt like my thigh muscle tore in half (obviously it did not)...
sseaweed | Last answer
1062553_tn?1396481785
what are the symtoms of swine flu???
betty1973510 | Last answer
Hi, has anyone suffered from muscle aches or painful shoulder blade after having the swine flu vaccine? Thanks.
Angelina1 | Last answer
I'm a 70 year old Male and about two years ago I had an episode of small blisters in the roof of my mouth on one side and the next day little lesions appeared. My dentist sent me to Oral Surgeons and they diagnosed the condition as laten...
Jack1939 | Posted
I have had what i thought was a cold for about a week now. For the first day i just had a sore itchy throat. Then for two days I felt horrible. I could barely breath, coughed and wheezed very hard. I felt all around crummy and slept a lo...
gumbygumby | Last answer
Hi, I have always always been exactly on with my menstrual cycle and have never had a problem. The only thing i did different this month was get the h1n1 vaccine. Since then i havent got my period at all. Im almost a month late now, like...
brittanybidochka | Posted
606340_tn?1371501412
Our friend came down with pneumonia and is heavily sedated on 100% oxygen and I.V. antibiotics and a rotating bed so the pneumonia doesn't lay in one place for very long. She has been out of it for three days. Critical care. My question ...
aheart | Last answer
I have the swin flu what do i do? Is there any surgery that will help?
Coolomancp | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Swine Flu Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...