Varicose Veins Community
About This Community:

Varicose veins are swollen, twisted veins that you can see just under the surface of the skin. These veins usually occur in the legs, but they also can form in other parts of the body. Discuss topics including spider veins, symptoms, treatments and prevention methods.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By patient786
HI Dr, Am married man having nut cracking left testicular pain. When I was teen and till last year I used to mastu...
gymdandeeJul 24
By ReeceCamm
In regards to my Mum Sonya of the age 38 Immense pain' pelvic Varicose Veins' hysterectomy last year' pain worse sin...
gymdandeeJun 21
By cab825
I have a few vericose veins on my lower legs by ankles, look like vein bubbles, maybe 10 or so. Any suggestions on s...
gymdandeeJun 21
By Varicocele
Hello everyone, im 24 year old and i had been suffering from varicocele in my left side when i was 14, now i got pain...
gymdandeeJun 08
By Steve1989
I had done my left varicocele surgery in feb, 2010. I want to ask that is there any side effects of this surgery? Bec...
gymdandeeJun 08
By LeahTAD1
Hello all, I just have a concern regarding my veins and arteries and circulation in general. I was recently dia...
By itchyfaceman
Hi guys, 24 male here just need some opinions on this matter. 2 years ago I had my long saph vein in my left leg ...
By jbeck13
Should I be worried that a bubbled vein I had on my rt calf for the past 12yrs that I can remember is now not standin...
By crusador1987
My son during his 22 years of age complained that he has got injury on testis during exercise in gym. It was shown to...
By billypotatoes
I have had six varicose-vein strippings, including the Greater Saphenous Vein, the Lesser Saphenous Vein, and the Pop...
gymdandeeApr 30
jjeanApr 29
gymdandeeApr 24
JD1963Apr 21
By jjean
Whenever I stand or walk, my legs start burning and get very heavy and tight. My calves have piting edema and my ank...
gymdandeeApr 24
By ironhorse777
My father is 60 yo and he has varicose veins since last 10 years. His legs have undergone discoloration to certain ex...
JD1963Apr 12
gymdandeeFeb 05
By Oceansidemom Blank
Hello I am 40 and I had a atypical mole removed on back of leg about 2 months ago. I was instructed to put an ace ba...
JD1963Apr 12
By trulyblsdroz
Has anyone heard of varicose veins on the uterus? Im extremely scared!!
JD1963Apr 12
By MyDiagnosis2010
I've had a small bump in a vein of my left forearm for about a year. There's no pain or discoloration and the bump i...
JD1963Apr 12
BGirl14Apr 11
baardApr 11
By BGirl14
What causes varicose veins ?and what is the difference between spider veins and the bigger ones ?
gymdandeeApr 02
By shivayya
actually i work lot in gym and used to stand and sit a lot................i am having a gastric problem tooo. from ...
JD1963Mar 30
gymdandeeMar 23
By sillypepper
I am a 41 year old female. For 5+ years, I had one very small surface varicose vein on my shin (about 1/2" long.) ...
gymdandeeFeb 05
By Heat_switch Blank
My boyfriend has been told by three doctors that he is unable to conceive do to his vericose veins. We do not use pro...
1236893_tn?1408490528
By gymdandee Blank
Buy compression stockings Exercises the leg muscles lose weight Try supplements Horse chestnut It helps prevent sw...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Varicose Veins Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank