Varicose Veins Community
About This Community:

Varicose veins are swollen, twisted veins that you can see just under the surface of the skin. These veins usually occur in the legs, but they also can form in other parts of the body. Discuss topics including spider veins, symptoms, treatments and prevention methods.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
1549643 tn?1293987479
By maryalice40
I developed these blue lines on the calf of my leg a few days ago. Yesterday, it started going away. This morning, co...
By Akatosh
I'm currently 18, and I believe I've had a left-testicle varicocele for slightly more than 2 months. I'm not entirety...
By Jade_kayla
I noticed this morning in the shower that on my chest above my breast I have small red/purple marks that looks like m...
By Akatosh
I'm currently 18, and I believe I've had a left-testicle varicocele for slightly more than 2 months. I'm not entirety...
By nate2284
I've been diagnosed with bilateral varicocele (grade II and III) and my urologist recommended to perform microscopic ...
By randuser
Is it safe to drink alcohol while taking Daflon (Diosmin + Hesperidin)?
By 123omoba
Good day, I've had this medical problem since childhood only I know about. The veins on my body, especially legs a...
SchmakerApr 12
mondo73Nov 26, 2013
Bhupinder Kaur, MD Nov 21, 2013
By mondo73 Blank
Hi there. I am 24 years old, and since I was about 14 or 15, I have had this large bulging vein on the top side of my...
1236893 tn?1408490528
By gymdandee Blank
Varicose veins are in some cases unavoidable. Many times, there are ways to naturally prevent and soothe them. Get...
By ConcernedSister89 Blank
I'm asking for a relative who refuses medical help. His feet and ankles are swollen and have an extreme burning and t...
By besst Blank
Having some surgery done for varicose veins. Involves Ultrasound guided injection for perforator vein and also scle...
16522445 tn?1449205511
By Sjarass Blank
Since the age of 13 i have suffered bad varicose veins in both legs. At the age of 18 I had them stripped in hospital...
1236893 tn?1408490528
By gymdandee Blank
Proposed Natural Treatments for varicose Veins Butcher's Broom; Gotu Kola; Horse Chestnut; Oligomeric Proanthocya...
By alnastev Blank
Hello, I'm Alex, 27. 15 years ago I got hit in the eye by a small rock thrown from a big distance. The result is vis...
By MagdalenaR Blank
In July 2015 I started to take an antiandrogen birth control pill. Two weeks later I felt strong pain in my legs and ...
By dpc87 Blank
I received a small scar in the crease of my elbow after a blood draw some weeks ago. I get blood draws all the time a...
15785325 tn?1442990332
By Hifubeauty Blank
Varicose vein system is a very common peripheral vascular disease, vascular disease in the limbs is also one of the m...
GrimJackSep 07, 2015
jjeanJul 30, 2015
gymdandeeJul 05, 2015
By Jarzz Blank
Hi, I am an fit and active 22 year old male with no known health issues. My mother suffers from varicose veins and ov...
By heatherharajuku Blank
Hello I'm a 25 year old female. Have not been and am not pregnant but have a very small varicose vein my left breast ...
By zimas Blank
I'm worried that these might be varicose veins but I'm not sure! Here's a picture: http://i.imgur.com/3oVLnbmm.jpg
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Varicose Veins Community Resources