Aa
A
A
Close
Varicose Veins Community
Varicose veins are swollen, twisted veins that you can see just under the surface of the skin. These veins usually occur in the legs, but they also can form in other parts of the body. Discuss topics including spider veins, symptoms, treatments and prevention methods.
1 - 20 (of 75) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm currently 18, and I believe I've had a left-testicle varicocele for slightly more than 2 months. I'm not entirety sure if that's the ...
1 answer |
I noticed this morning in the shower that on my chest above my breast I have small red/purple marks that looks like minor varicose veins,...
1 answer |
I'm currently 18, and I believe I've had a left-testicle varicocele for slightly more than 2 months. I'm not entirety sure if that's the ...
I've been diagnosed with bilateral varicocele (grade II and III) and my urologist recommended to perform microscopic varicocelectomy afte...
Is it safe to drink alcohol while taking Daflon (Diosmin + Hesperidin)?
Good day, I've had this medical problem since childhood only I know about. The veins on my body, especially legs and face always bulge...
1 answer |
Hi there. I am 24 years old, and since I was about 14 or 15, I have had this large bulging vein on the top side of my shaft. It is very n...
4 answers |
1236893 tn?1408490528
Varicose veins are in some cases unavoidable. Many times, there are ways to naturally prevent and soothe them. Get plenty of exercise ...
1 answer |
I'm asking for a relative who refuses medical help. His feet and ankles are swollen and have an extreme burning and tingling pain to them...
Having some surgery done for varicose veins. Involves Ultrasound guided injection for perforator vein and also sclerotherapy for some s...
16522445 tn?1449205511
Since the age of 13 i have suffered bad varicose veins in both legs. At the age of 18 I had them stripped in hospital but they returned b...
1236893 tn?1408490528
Proposed Natural Treatments for varicose Veins Butcher's Broom; Gotu Kola; Horse Chestnut; Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins (OPCs); Oxeru...
Hello, I'm Alex, 27. 15 years ago I got hit in the eye by a small rock thrown from a big distance. The result is visible even today on m...
In July 2015 I started to take an antiandrogen birth control pill. Two weeks later I felt strong pain in my legs and my wrists. At the sa...
I received a small scar in the crease of my elbow after a blood draw some weeks ago. I get blood draws all the time and it has never left...
15785325 tn?1442990332
Varicose vein system is a very common peripheral vascular disease, vascular disease in the limbs is also one of the most common diseases....
Hi, I am an fit and active 22 year old male with no known health issues. My mother suffers from varicose veins and over the recent years ...
3 answers |
Hello I'm a 25 year old female. Have not been and am not pregnant but have a very small varicose vein my left breast as well as more visi...
I'm worried that these might be varicose veins but I'm not sure! Here's a picture: http://i.imgur.com/3oVLnbmm.jpg
I am a 34 year old female and other than being overweight I am a healthy person. I have spider veins all over which I believe came from ...
7 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Varicose Veins Community Resources