Aa
A
A
Close
Vitamin D Community
This community is for discussions about vitamin D, what it does, vitamin D deficiency, symptoms, foods that provide vitamin D, supplements, effects on health and when to see your doctor. We also encourage discussions about any other vitamin D topics that would be of interest to other members.
1 - 20 (of 276) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was diagnosed with vitamin d deficiency last month(my level was 16). My symptoms include fatigue, low energy, brain fog, mild nausea. M...
9 answers | 2 comments |
I'm recovering from a Vitamin D deficiency. My levels (accordiong to my endo) were 16 (im assuming ng/ml).. I was supplementing with 6-8,...
21 answers | 2 comments |
Hi all. Was diagnosed with vitamin d deficiency in March 2016 with levels of 19nmol. Managed to raise my level to normal, more specifical...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I suffered with pneumonia in January and have never felt well since recovery. I suffer with absolutely overwhelming, constant fatigue and...
3 answers | 1 comment |
1891423 tn?1321131237
Hello, sense late October I had been dealing with issues, such as: chest pain, random sadness,left lower abdominal tenderness,pain and pr...
12 answers |
Hello, I have recently been seeing my GP about my anxiety and possible depression and he decided to do some blood tests for Vitamin D, Th...
2 answers |
My Vitamin D level was 23 and my doctor suggested taking 1000IU of Vitamin D a day. When he rechecked my levels my D level moved up to 30...
14 answers | 3 comments |
My boyfriend started experiencing abdomen pain and pain on the right side of his midriff this January. He usually complained about feelin...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My levels came back at 14, I've been taking 10.000 units daily for 2 months after having lots of strange symptoms for years I'm happy to...
Hello, I have been diagnosed with a vitamin D deficiency with a level of 10 nmol/l after experiencing body, muscles and joint aches, tier...
4 answers | 1 comment |
16923519 tn?1452423391
Hi all, sorry for my English, it is not my language. Everything started 4 months ago. First tingling in my hands, after that tingling ...
7 answers |
i suffered from depression and anxiety and panic attacks ....becouse of some family problems ....i hav been ...firstly i experience che...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I just found out my vitamin D level is a 9. I have also been trying unsuccessfully to lose weight since I stopped breast feeding. would ...
2 answers |
I posted this in the vitamin forum but thought I should also post it here My Vitamin d has been low 23. I have been taking vitamin d fo...
1 answer |
I'm posting here, because it seems that people with vitamin D deficiency have similar problems to mine. I've been experiencing a sort ...
4 answers |
This is my first post, I have been researching the effects of vitamin D deficiency, which brought me to you guys. I went to my Dr. with s...
3 answers | 1 comment |
hi all I promised my self when I will get better I will post it ,,, first time diagnosed was in May of 2014 with vdd I was around 8 /nmol...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all. 27yr old healthy female. Recently found out my vitamin d level was 19nmol. Ideal levels are around 50. Been suffering from extrem...
1 answer |
Excuse me for my English as it is not my first language. My name is Moe, 33 years old, healthy and happy guy. My story began on April 201...
13 answers | 2 comments |
So... 6 months. It *****. I just received lab results from my latest bloodwork, and my levels have gone up only 8 points since January....
4 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Vitamin D Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...