Aa
A
A
Close
Vitamin D Community
This community is for discussions about vitamin D, what it does, vitamin D deficiency, symptoms, foods that provide vitamin D, supplements, effects on health and when to see your doctor. We also encourage discussions about any other vitamin D topics that would be of interest to other members.
1 - 20 (of 289) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi all, I had a blood test and my vitamin D level is only 9.5ng/ml. I am currently taking Vitamin D-3 5000IU softgels from NOW foods...
1 answer |
I am 28 years old. I had gone through forum and found you with related symptoms of mine like body offbalance/imbalance always and someti...
2 answers |
I'm recovering from a Vitamin D deficiency. My levels (accordiong to my endo) were 16 (im assuming ng/ml).. I was supplementing with 6-8,...
20 answers | 5 comments |
Anyone here who can share experiences on how long it took them to recover? Did it take 6 months? Did it take a year to feel better?
4 answers |
my 25-hydroxyvitamin D 15ng/ml how much vit.d3 needed daily and how long time ? weekly or monthly blood control ?
1 answer |
Does anyone know what is the best (optimum) vitamin D 25 hydroxy range to have for a male person who is 61 years old and is taking 2000 I...
3 answers |
Left ventricular arrhythmia, what medication or treatment is best?
1 answer |
Hello, I have recently been seeing my GP about my anxiety and possible depression and he decided to do some blood tests for Vitamin D, Th...
3 answers |
446049 tn?1468272237
My recent labs showed low vitamin D (14) so my doctor started me on subject amount and type. My calcium was a bit high so I was Rx'd D2....
1 answer |
I suffered with pneumonia in January and have never felt well since recovery. I suffer with absolutely overwhelming, constant fatigue and...
4 answers | 3 comments |
Last year I had my Vitamin D levels checked and it came back high, 201. The doctor said it was at toxic levels and I should stop taking ...
2 answers |
Hi all. Was diagnosed with vitamin d deficiency in March 2016 with levels of 19nmol. Managed to raise my level to normal, more specifical...
8 answers | 1 comment |
Hi everyone. My last blood test, my vitamin d was at 6. My doctor suggested taking vitamin d supplements for it as i asked about it. Didn...
4 answers |
My Vitamin D level was 23 and my doctor suggested taking 1000IU of Vitamin D a day. When he rechecked my levels my D level moved up to 30...
16 answers | 5 comments |
I posted on the undiagnosed forum. I've felt ill for the last 6 months. I've had CBC and SPEC blood tests done and results were normal. I...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I've had a headache for 4 months. And lightheadedness. It is constant. I don't even know what type of headache it is... one doctor said t...
4 answers |
I have been struggling with fatigue and brain fog for several years now. I have managed to maintain a steady gym routine, however. Rece...
17 answers | 4 comments |
I was diagnosed with vitamin d deficiency last month(my level was 16). My symptoms include fatigue, low energy, brain fog, mild nausea. M...
10 answers | 2 comments |
1891423 tn?1321131237
Hello, sense late October I had been dealing with issues, such as: chest pain, random sadness,left lower abdominal tenderness,pain and pr...
12 answers | 1 comment |
I've been suffering from many symptoms that flare up off and on for several years. After the birth of my daughter 8 months ago they have...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Vitamin D Community Resources