Aa
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum 35+ Community
A community of women 35 and up who have recently delivered babies, and their partners, to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: physical changes during recovery, getting enough rest, exercise and losing the baby weight. Please visit these links to ask questions about breastfeeding or newborn care. If you are pregnant, ask your questions on our Pregnancy 35+ forum.
1 - 20 (of 225) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi ladies I have a question can I take diet pills after giving birth I have 2 months that I gave birth...I'm not breastfiding
I had to have an emergency c section yesterday and today I'm losing my eye sight and everything. Its been horrible. No one can tell me wh...
3 answers |
Hi ladies, I just had my baby girl on April 6th by emergency cesarean.. She was a month early... I've noticed that my cesarean incision i...
2 answers |
Hi Ladies, I am 36 yr. old this year - I had a tubal ligation done is 2010 after my last son birth, in February 2014 at the age of 35 my ...
After my d n c, I experienced a light period for about 10days in the first month. In my second month, I experienced a heavy period for 6 ...
2 answers |
Hello. I experienced pain in my lower abdominal and i have on and off fever after my d&c. My ob told me that i have infection in my ce...
After my last baby I lost enough blood I needed to receive some. Is it safe for me to have another baby?
1 answer |
Any ideas as to what might be happening? December 19th I had a missed m/c at almost 19wks, had to take cytotec. I bled for almost 3 weeks...
1 answer |
I had my baby 2 weeks ago tonight and I feel like I'm grieving my pregnancy. Is this normal? I adore my daughter being here I should say...
4 answers |
Hi Ladies, My DH and I decidided in September- I am 40, he 42- to try for a third child before it is too late. We got lucky on our f...
7 answers |
My son will be a month Sept. 7 is ok that all he wanna do is eat and sleep. Like it's to the point where he gets up and I change and feed...
5 answers |
I'm a new mom with a 1mo. and I struggle with the appropriate parenting methods to use. I know it's a personal preference. I do more atta...
4 answers |
I had a baby 7 months ago it was complicated I had a c section as my uterus ruptured, after the birth I had no bleeding once my first per...
I've had four c-sections, is it safe for me to have another one ?
4 answers |
WHY WOULD A MOTHER NOT CIRCUMCISE HER SON. IT'S A NORMAL & RIGHTEOUS THING TO DO MEDICALLY, IF YOU DON'T THE CHILD WILL HAVE MANY PROBLEM...
11 answers |
1415407 tn?1389258533
Hi all, I'm only posting this because this is a new concerning topic that I think everyone should know about. There was a Danish stu...
Im trying to conceive a girl. Im due to ovulate wednesday april 2nd. When should i have intercourse?
3 answers |
Im 36 and ttc i have been doing an ovulation kit since my last period and it keeps saying "no". I haven't had a period this month and i t...
1 answer |
When can i start giveing my baby..... baby food
3 answers |
Hello, I'm having a baby boy on February 9th ; I don't know if I should circumcise or not. His father doesn't mind and I'm still kinda if...
16 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health: Postpartum 35+ Community Resources