Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Infectious Diseases Community

I had my rabies PEP shots last month and a day before I took the shot, I had a plain CT scan of the brain. Would it have any impact on th...
I initially experienced symptoms of belching and diarrhea. Following a gastroscopy, which showed no issues and no presence of Helicobacte...
Hi all, recently 6 days back while travelling in two wheeler one dog tried to attack me. but i didn't feel any bite pain so after goin...
Rabies vaccine? I want to ask the nurses. While taking the last dose of my rabies vaccine (4th dose), some liquid splashed around, maybe ...
Was I exposed to rabies?? Around 7-8 days ago, I was driving my scooter around a park where one can hear a lot of bats. I could hear that...
I've been trying to catch a racoon, and the critter was sneaky enough to grab some dead fruit from a cage trap I set up. I cleaned off th...
Top Infectious Diseases Answerers
1415174 tn?1453243103
CA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
Before your drop a dime at the pharmacy, find out if these popular cold and flu home remedies are a wonder or a waste
Fend off colds and the flu with these disease-fighting foods