Aa
A
A
Close
Zika Virus Community
Zika is a disease caused by Zika virus that is spread to people primarily through the bite of an infected Aedes species mosquito. This forum is for questions and support regarding Zika such as: signs and symptoms, treatment, transmission and prevention. If you think you have been exposed to, or may have Zika, please contact your healthcare provider immediately.
1 - 20 (of 11) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Tonight I had a coworker of mine get me some iced coffee cause I needed a bit of an energy boost. As I was drinking the coffee, I noticed...
2 answers |
I went to the Dominican Republic from June 12-15 to Punta Cana. Pretty much stayed in the resort the whole time-beach/pool during the...
1 answer |
My father in law planned a trip to Disney before I found out I was pregnant. Now because of all the zika warnings in FL I am terrified of...
3 answers |
I live in the Miami, FL area where it is prone to MANY non-US tourists. I am currently staying in the North and would like to go back hom...
2 answers |
So how is everyone else feeling about this? I go back and forth from: "meh! It's just another scare and I know I will be fine!" To "O...
Just found out I'm about 5 weeks pregnant and I'm extremely worried about getting the zika virus.. Are there any other mommies that are w...
4 answers |
1018329 tn?1448983765
I want to send my daughter to Florida in April for a 1 week vacation. I will be 33 weeks pregnant. We live in Colorado, should I be conce...
8 answers |
3149845 tn?1452625053
Hi everyone. If you have any concerns and questions about the Zika virus, feel free to post any questions here and we will do our best...
2 answers |
463897 tn?1468017350
Please join us in welcoming Life360_Dave as your new Community Leader for the Zika Virus community. Best, Cheryl MH Community Mgr
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Zika Virus Community Resources