Aa
A
A
Close
granulomatous mastitis Group
This group is intended as a meeting place and forum for those who have been diagnosed with granulomatous mastitis ('GM') or idiopathic granulomatous mastitis ('IGM'). I think one of the greatest challenges with this disease is its rarity and the associated lack of understanding in the medical community. But we can share here - and hopefully make the healing process a little easier for each other.
21 - 40 (of 501) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi I have been doing homeopathic healing and Thankful to have successfully changed my lifestyle,diet and supplements. I almost healed and...
1 answer |
Hi, I have just been diagnosed with IGM and would like to link in with others who have the condition to share experiences, get and give s...
4 answers |
with granulomatous mastitis diagnosis in 2009 , I could heal me in 2010. I'm from Brazil and I have a blog where I tell what I did. Do no...
I was just diagnosed with IGM about a month ago and my first treatment was a high dose of steroids that I was on for a week. While that t...
5 answers |
an abscess on my head popped this morning and I don't know what to do. I just clean the excess blood and pus with cotton and sometimes sq...
I think one big difference for me is that I had an MRI done at the same time as my biopsy (when they suspected inflammatory breast cancer...
2 answers |
Hi all, out of the blue I developed a lump that was painful at 9 o'clock near my nipple. Made a super fast family doctor appointment. A e...
1 answer |
5860291 tn?1379195535
Just to update you all, I have recovered more or less completely. Surgeon says there's no more lump. He has asked to thank my aunt who cu...
1 answer |
I have been diagnosed with GM since 5/4/15 due to several hard lumps that appeared one day. I was experiencing several symptoms from proc...
Hi, I have been suffering since Nov 2014, I have had bilateral lumps and at the time I got pregnant with my second child (June 2014) seem...
1 answer |
1515564 tn?1431386900
Hi Ladies, I have been working with a wound nurse to heal my most recent abscesses, and I wanted to share some of the things that I ha...
Need some advise! Both breasts affected and currently my right breast is exploding with puss for 2 years. I broke my back two years, l...
2 answers |
Hello everyone, I'm a 27 yo, I'm just diagnoised with this disease. at the beginning,in last March I felt pain on my right breast, then...
7 answers |
Once an abscess has drained without surgery how long does it take to heal completely? Also I seem to have an indentation where the fluid...
5 answers |
I'm having some trouble deciding about my dr. I don't want to trade bad for worse but I don't understand the reasoning of some of her co...
1 answer |
1844398 tn?1318890000
My Dr.'s had told me that he doesn't know if GM would come back even after a Mastectomy. Is That true? Have you had Mastectomy because of...
6 answers |
Hi Ladies, I consulted with Dr. Roshini Rao in Dallas after I was diagnosed with IGM. I live in Houston, TX. For those of you who ...
I am trying to find someone to chat with. After 3 weeks of thinking of have inflammatory breast cancer the biopsy has come back negative....
2 answers |
In May 2014 I felt a lump in my right breast and have had ultrasound, mri and biopsy done and was referred to a general surgeon who did a...
1 answer |
Hi All, I was suffering with GM and did the surgery and recovering at the moment. However, for the moment having steroids tablet. Now I ...
2 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
5964378 tn?1381342972
Blank
LiliaMC commented on Natastron's status
Jun 20
5964378 tn?1381342972
Blank
LiliaMC is devastated by last night... Comment
May 25