Benzaclin
Hi just wondering if anybody else has ever tried Benzalin.. its a prescribed topical gel for acne & I wanted to know everyone else's opinions!! Thanks
Hi there, I'm currently using benzaclin and it's the best topical treatment I've ever used! I had previously used benzamycin and when I went to the clinic to get a refill my doctor mistakenly prescribed benzaclin instead and I actually liked it more. I find that it isn't too harsh and it doesn't dry my skin out as much as the benzamycin gel. It also doesn't have to be refrigerated (which is always a plus!). It reduces redness, and I find I never get papules anymore (the large, sore pimples). I'm pretty much clear now. Of course, everyone's skin is different and I only had mild/moderate acne to begin with but that's just what I have seen. Also, remember that it contains benzoyl peroxide which bleaches clothing and sometimes hair, so be careful of what you wear (I'm sure you have already been warned about this). So yeah, to sum this up: I really like it!

Lindsay :)