Acne Community
Max Clarity?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Max Clarity?

I have been debating on whether or not to try this max clarity acne stuff i heard of a couple days ago. I suffer from kinda bad acne. I get blackheads, white heads, cystic like acne, pustules, and the like. I have tried soo much stuff. Clean and clear, neutrogena, oxy, proactive, murad, as well as various creams, gels, and pills from my dermatologist. Nothing works at all... my acne just stays the same.

i was wondering if anyone has tried this and can recommend it? or if someone just recommends i try it lol :P

thanks
Hi I have never heard of that. But I suffer from the same kind of acne that you described. The only thing that got rid of my cystic acne was going to the dermatologist and having them put me on accutane. I have tried there creams and other pills but they just didn't work for me. Also, I have tried all the expensive products too with no luck. The thing that works good for me and recommended to me by my dermatologist was Cetaphil facial cleanser. It's like $7 bucks at wal-mart or target. They have face lotion that you can get too. But it's a great brand and has great reviews. Good lucks!
alright thanks for the help :P i personally have been trying to stay away from accutane just because it can be really harsh on your body, and i have a friend who went on accutane and his acne was really under control, then got off of accutane and is breaking out kind of bad again. I fear this will be my fate considering my luck with other products :P but i will look into the cleanser you mentioned :)
I'm trying Max Clarity now & going on my 5th day. I saw results my 2nd day & my skin is getting better. I say try it. It's only $19.95 & you have 60 days. And if it doesn't work, return for a refund. Hope this helps!
Hi.
You don't say specifically which tablets your dermatologist prescribed. If one type of oral antibiotic doesn't work, after a fair trial of 8-12 weeks, try another brand. There are lots which help acne: minocycline, oxytetracycline, doxycycline, erythromycin, lymecycline.
Female acne patients who do not respond well to long term oral antibiotics may require an anti-androgen contraceptive like Yasmin or Diane35. Alternatively, a non-hormonal anti-androgen medicine called Spironolactone may be used.
If standard treatments result in failure or relapse, Accutane is your best hope of a long term remission from acne. Although it has many potential side effects, it is the most effective acne treatment available. 80% of patients remain clear after just one course lasting 16-24 weeks. I have taken Accutane (see my pics).

Eloise.
MaxClarity was very drying. I had to return it for a refund (nightmare process so be careful deciding if you really want to do business with a company that doesn't give refund easily.
Max Clarity is the worst!  My daughter tried it for 2 days, and got chemical burns on her face.  She only used the cleanser, using 1/2 the recommended amount.  I had to use yogurt to cut the burn (yogurt is very good for chemical burns and other skin irritations).  The company would not refund the money spent, but did cancel shipments.  They also said that no one has complained before, which is an obvious lie.  
Hi!  I've been using Max Clarity everyday for the past 4 months.  I've had really good results.  I used to keep acne on my face constantly.  It was awful. Now my face stays clear about 85-90% of the time which is a HUGE difference!  I see that some of the other posters commeted on how drying the product is.  During the first 2 weeks that I used this product my skin was very flaky and dry.  It was a strange transformation to go through.  Luckily I had a friend who had used a similar product who told me to hang on and be patient since it takes time for all the clogged pores, blackheads, etc. to release all the build-up.  This advice proved to be completely true.  If you decide to try it, please give yourself a 3 week window of patience and I promise you'll see a difference.  Like I said before...I'm not 100% blemish free, BUT my skin looks and feels COMPLETELY different.  I'm so happy with the results and this is the very first product that I've tried that made a difference.  It's so worth it.  Good luck!
I suggest testing a small area of skin for extreme allergic reactions any and every time you use a new product for skin or hair.  I know most people ignore that part of the instructions, but it really is crucial in avoiding the situation your daughter experienced.
i have been using the product for two monts, and i have not seen no results. my face did not get any clearer an it breaksout, leaves it dry an flakey, i have black marks still on my face. why is it not working for me.

I've dealt with the flakiness factor.  I do 2 things to help with it.  

1.  I moisturize every day (after I use the Deep Cleanser/Advanced Acne Treatment  or Deep Cleanser/Rejuvenating Toner).

I used to be terrified of moisturizer.  It seemed like moisturizer=more acne problems.  Now, I can't go without it.  It really helps that overwhelmingly dry feeling that Max Clarity produces.  As long as I use MC, the moisturizer doesn't cause break-outs.  Honest.

2.  I improvise with how/when I use each element of the system--I've catered to my own unique needs.  

For example:  In the morningtime, I'll use the wash, then I'll apply the  Acne Treatment  ONLY on my worst problem areas, i.e. my chin and forehead, and then apply moisturizer.  If my face still seems especially dry that evening, I may use only the wash before I go to bed (skip the toner).  After my skin was under control, I even had days where I only used MC once during an entire day.  I use the products as I need them.  I suggest experimenting with how frequently you need to use each element of the system.  It could be that you need to skip one of the products altogether.  

I really hope you can find your own secret recipe.  I know the frustration that comes from enduring bad skin on a daily basis.  Please update your results.  Maybe we can learn from your experience.  Good luck!

hi i used max clarity for about two months it worked a little bit but it seemed to kinda bleach my skin and it made my skin very dry and flaky and it burns :( even when i used a moisture cream, so i say no no for max clarity, but aveeno clear complexion is nice and it does'nt irritate the skin at all!
Max Clarity seems to be working wonderfully and getting rid of my acne! However, it is making my skin really dry and flaky!  I've tried a few different moisturizers that are really light so it won't counteract the MaxClarity results, but none of them are really helping the dryness.  What moisturizer do you use that is working? My skin appreciates it!
hi max clarity made my skin even worse! I started getting weird bubbles with just water in them it was ruining my skin, I tried to hang on like everyone else say but it made my skin worse and worse plus the bottle kept breaking I had to call them twice to replace two different bottles. I highly don't recommend you to try it.
I've been using MaxClarity for 4 months now, and it has been absolutely great for my skin.  I did however experience a little drying in the beginning, however I also experienced drying when I used Proactive and Aveeno products. I currently use MaxClarity's facial Moisturizing Lotion, which has been great for my skin as well!  It balances everything out!  
The TV ads looks very good, so tried it for my daughters. I bought it directly from MaxClarity website. Not only it did NOT work for my daughters (the pimples aren't reduced at all), one of my daughter even developed a skin rash on the part that didn't have pimples. But what really startling is the whole process dealing with this company. I didn't sign up for automated renewal but when I called the customer service to return the second shipment (I didn't think about returning the shipment because my daughters used up most of them already), I was informed that they have a policy NOT to give return authorization for the second (or after) shipments, only the first shipment if we call within the 30 days (or 60 days) .. and that part that really startling me was that the second shipment costs $53.12!!! (39.99 + Shipping & Handling). So if this product doesn't work, call right away!!
http://www.diziseyret-tr.net/
My daughter has tried just about every acne product sold at drug stores & online. Max Clarity has been the only product that has worked for her. Used it at night for the first time and we could see a diffrence in the morning -- a lot of the redness and bumps were gone. Amazing product.