Acne Community
Red Itchy Bumps

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Red Itchy Bumps

Hello! So for about 2 months now there have been big red bumps, only on my right arm, that itch very much and grow. The process begins with bumps that are very itchy, the next morning they are red and are pimples! Even after they still itch. At first I popped them, thinking they were just normal pimples, but after a while it started to worry me. My mother says it could be just razor bumps, however it only happens on my right arm. When I get in the shower, these bumps turn bright red. I've never seen such a bright red on skin like that. I've been taking acne pills for my face for 6 months now, I don't think this could be a reason why it happens. I'm supposed to be taking the pills every night, but sometimes I forget and I tend to be on and off with them. I don't think this could be affecting my arm, but just wanted to let you know. It scares me that this only happens on my right arm, so if anyone could get back to me? I'm sure it's nothing to worry about but I just need to know. Thank you!