white heads around mouth
White head pimples keep popping up every few weeks around my mouth area. Sometimes right above the lip, but usually within an inch to the sides of my mouth. I've been on pretty much every acne medication, and even used ProActiv for a while. Now I just try to wash my face often.

Anyone have any comments, suggestions?  
maybe
Perioral dermititis- An acne like condition around the mouth, mainly consisting of small clusters of pimples. It may be caused by toothpaste or products used on the face, such as lipstick , chapstick or lip gloss. It is not contagious. Antibiotics can help treat the condition!

Do an inventory of the products you've been using on your face focusing on products ued on or arond your mouth. Are you using and new products or has the packaging or ingriedients of something you've used for years changed? Mabie you've developed an allergy to something your using. I don't know if you are male or female but if you use lipstick, that is usually the cause of breakouts around the mouth.

Also, here is a word to the wise- Never use someone elses cosmetics or facial treatments.
I have the same exact problem..
I've taken everything as well including acutane.

Have you gotten any answers to this??
inappropriate and unnecessary.
I have the same thing, along with cystic acne on my chin.  Could be a cosmetic I used, but I always thought that this was caused by yeast overgrowth--not unlike thrush in infants.  I mentioned this to my doctor.  I also took one dose of Difflucan to see if it made a difference.  I believe it did, but it came back a month later.  
what did your doctor have to say about it? you say you mentioned it to him but didn't put his response?

you think it's yeast infection?

did he mention any long term solutions?
my reason for gettin bac on medhelp wa sfor the same exact QUESTION! i have the same problem! and ive ooked up different kinds of STD's but i dnt think it is an STD.

let me kno if u find out wat it could b! thanks
I can't believe that no one knows what this is?!?  or means of treating this?
This sounds like peri-oral dermatitis, go to your doctor for diagnosis. The treatment is oxytetracycline for both sexes and cyproterone acetate for females. When people mention herpes, i presume they are thinking of coldsores. The clinical manifestation of these is quite different, and they are easily distinguished by their appearance; lesions around the mouth which crust over. If your acne is hormonal you may relapse even after accutane, and further courses of cyproterone acetate and oestrogen (dianette/diane35) may be indicated for females. Loiloi x
great answer! are you a derm?