Day 3 with no percocets...
Hey guys, I'm on day 3 without any percocets.. I have to say it's making me crazy. The pain is mostly in my legs now.. and I'm finding it really hard to sleep at night. I tossed and turned until 3am..My house is just getting very messy.. I knew it would with 5 people and no "enery boost" for me to clean up after all of them.. Being the neat freak that I am, I've had the thought of "just taking one" just to clean up a little.. So that's why I got back on here and posted again..This is getting so hard...
i wouldnt take one after 3 days, what were you taking before, and how long?
Way to go on day 3...the worst is almost over. I know exactly what you mean, being a neat freak myself. My husband tried to do his best, but bless his heart it still didn't satisfy me. I'm used to doing things a certain way, and if it doesn't get done that way..its almost as bad as not being done at all.I also got depressed and felt like I wasn't being their for my kids. 2 of them are in school and  have so many activities going on. And I felt like I lost touch with their lives for that first week. But right now the important thing is YOU!!!!! NO matter how messy your house is getting or not being able to spend as much time with your kids, it will def. pay off in the long run. Just think if we kept up down that destructive path of pain pill addiction whose to say we would have been around to see our kids grow up and worry about our messy house. Hang in there hun..the light in just around the corner. I promise. Take care.
I don't know what I would do without being able to come on here.. It's so nice just to be able to read what others are going through, even if you don't post a question.. You are all so amazing, I just can't say that enough.. Waking up this morning, my first thought was.."stop thinking about the pills..day 3..get online and they will give you support.."..

TO lifesaride...5-6 a day...10mg, sometimes 2 40mg oxy's if I couldn't get the perks..
well good for you, and good luck with your journey back to the living.
Congradulations on day 3, WOW!! How many percocets were you taking prior to CT. The energy and sleep are the last two things that get back to nornal.
3 days is good. I know the need to clean and get things done. When your up to it do one thing at a time. It doesn't all need to be done in one day. I say go for day 4. It will pay off in the long run.

Dove
Sorry I just saw where you answered my question already, LOL!! So other than the sleep and energy issue how are you doing otherwise with the w/d's?
I hate it..!!!! This is the worse feeling I have ever been through. I'm starting to wonder if I will ever go back to normal.. and will the "normal" feeling be as good as the feeling from the pills..? I do have one question if someone is willing to give me an answer...I know there are OXYcodone and HYDROcodone..from what I hear it's only the oxycodone that is addictive..does anyone know if this is true?
Both are addictive.  Highly addictive.  Where did you hear that only the oxycodone was addictive?  I'm glad you asked because sometimes inaccurate information will make us make poor decisions.  And by the way, congrats on day 3!  If you can get through a couple of more days, it will be much, much easier!
Good for you girl!
Yoda
PS:  My mother always said this about a messy house: "It will be there when you die".  I never completely understood it, but it did make me feel better.  lol
Yes they are both addictive,....VERY!!!!
Hydrocodone is very addictive...i was at 80 mg a day and day 4 was a big turning point...hang in there...the physical wd will be over very soon...then just stay strong and get some aftercare...NA or a counseler...posting is good as well...