I found 2 oxys and Flushed them
Im cleaning my home and found 2 oxy 30s, There goes 50 bucks, in the toilet.. but u know what, Im more determined  then anything to stay off them, They make me so sick.. I cant believe i just flushed them.. whats this mean? Have i reached the point where im just so tired, and i do not have another withdrawal in me at all, Im sad but happy at the same time.. Im emotional.
Hey! Good job! I'm so proud of you!
WAY TO GO!!!!!
Great job! You should be very proud of yourself. That took some serious grit to do. Keep your guard up and keep fighting!
Wow, I have never flushed a pill in my life and always so amazed at people who can do it.
I guess I have never hidden any pills either.  I always knew how many I had and where they were.
I still don't know what I would do if I found any.  I would love to think I had the strength to flush them now.
You really should be proud of yourself because that takes a lot of strength.
Thank you guys!   Ive flushed smaller things like hydro 5  but I in no way underestimate this because oxy 30 was my drug of choice, so i am proud, I just want to live clean, thats all i want, this **** makes me cry becuase it was hard but i can never go through w/d again, w/d has killed my father and almost killed me before, i just hope, i mean really hope i dont ever relapse.. I cant keep killing myself like this, this disease is the worst, these pills make made so sick when i took them, and tripple sick when i came off, btw, i dont have the option of sub or methodone, and im glad although this is hell, I do not like what i have become but on the bright side, I can start new, I just proved to myself, I can do this.. I have always been a strong person but opiate addiction has had a grip on me from 5 years ago, Im free now, Thats all.
The emotions are going to come out. It's part of the detox. Emotional diarrhea. DO NOT take any emotional immodium!  Let it out. No way around it.it will only be a couple days.
That's f* ckin awesome......you have no idea how great that was........I'm in awe as I've never done it.....like to think I could but I don't  know.
Aww that's soo rad! I am soo happy for u. I just love flushing parties! Great job friend!
Flushing really gives you a good sense of freedom doesn't it???
$50 ?? Are you kidding me? Wow! Good for you! Be proud of yourself. You are inspiring. Take care!
yes, It is a good feeling and was really hard, yep 25 bucks a piece even though im still going through hell, not that bad and not enough to go back, BUT i also knew that if i took them, tomorrow i would be off to the races and i dont want that anymore, Im tired, really tired of speeding of to the races when i ran out of them.. I didnt even think twice about flushing them, something came over me and like took me to my bathroom and dropped them in the toilet, flushed and didnt look back.  If i can do it.. Trust, you guys can Munster the courage to do the same if needed.
The mind plays so many tricks, But gotta fight and fight to win.. Fight hard, its hard but can be completed.  I feel peace.
Just so proud of you
Thanks Rosy, And all of you for your courage, I was thinking of you guys when i did it, Do not want to disappoint ;)
THUMBS UP!!
What an amazing feeling!!!!
We love flushing party's.
that's a huge step in your recovery.
Great job.
Keep up the good work.
awesome job on flushing!!!  I did that over a year ago....very freeing for sure!!  
way to go!!!  
So funny, when I read the title of your thread, I read it to the tune of "I kissed a girl and I liiiiiked it....".  Don't ask me why, but I did, and it totally fit.

It's such a wonderful thing, it SHOULD be sung!
A lifetime of freedom... or $50 bucks... yeah, you made the right choice :)
I have flushed before too.  Have you had a dream where you turn them down yet?  I did a few days ago and that felt great....even though it was not really real:)
thanks guys, its not easy to flush, thats my first time in 5 years doing that, i guess theres comes a point where you just cant go through the w/d anymore,
@ Bubulous I havent had a dream like that yet, but mabe someday, this is what i try to do, Make it a point to Remember your own withdrawl experence, I was watching a video on youtube about oxy contin and how people would go through a week of **** and feel fine then resort back to using again, wash,rinse and repeat, I cant repeat anymore.. actually i believe the video was on heroin, heres the link.. I DO repeat this video as much as i need to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nk9dwsEC_o&list=FLrAn9_KCY8hcg2IH04AlJaA
Stayingclean - Awesome job at flushing!  You are getting stronger every day!  
MSdelight - I never heard emotional diarrhea!  Lol. I love that!  Its exactly what those raw emotions feel like!