Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
KRC where's my report ?

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

KRC where's my report ?

Day 6 , this is huge and your not telling me about it !  Bad bad Boy !    I'm waiting.........................
I hope you are doing allright. I will be off the computer for a while, but will check back in the middle of the night. I seem to sleep in shifts.lol  Hope your day was good.   Mary
Mary, Mary Quite Contrary, How are you my feathered Fairy. Ok, I made it through day 6. Im posting late as it was 13 hours today. And you know, every muscle in my body knows it was 13 hours, and they kept telling me, JAYDEAN, just stop and let us rest. For the first half of the day, my legs were fine, The mack truck hit around 4, But I had no choice, The horses dont care if Im going through WDs they want there Grain and Hay and Loving. But I did almost have it out with one of the Wild horses today. He and I have been battling for the last month, some days I win the war, some days he does, The last 3 or 4 days because of the WDs I let him win, But I will Perserver over him even if I have to hog tie him LOL.Got to sleep at 1 in the morning last night, compared to 2.30 the last three nights. I have had minimal, and I mean minimal diarhea (diarrhea) the whole 6days. The chills hit me just once for a miniscule time today, and none in the last two days. The brain is clearer, definitely. But I keep posting that my darn Legs ache by the end of the day, Tonight, though after my bath, they didnt seem to be so bad. Each day is getting better, Cold Turkey and working is something that is very tough, but it helped me immensely. I feel that i need a day or two of rest though, just to let the physical work and body aches rest. When I got home tonight I actually worked out with weights a little, and will gradually get back into it full swing. So I propably feel 70 to 80 percent, but know that the other 20 percent could take a bit to return to normal. I am very Happy with my progress, And Imade it to the church at lunch(another mile walked) and said my prayer for everyone. I know there are tremendous posts going on and I apologize for not being able to respond to them, But this 13 hour day, basically Kicked my butt. So it is 151 hours and I am proud of me and everyone else. Thanks so much for asking Mary and remember, keep asking until I am out of the woods, I am so close, and dont want to get lost in the Jungle,                                           Jay Dean
Everyone else, I applaud you in your WDs stage and recovery, and those who have recovered, You are Special people in my Mind.
please pray for me when you go back to the church, the power of prayer is phenomonal. juat pray the I have the strenght to start the ct. starting is the hardest part for me. I have been following your post closely and I am very proud of you. awesome job!!! Hats off to you.

thanks for the prayer.

lorie
Dont you worry, I will make sure to ask the Higher power to especially watch over you and try and help you. We will all be pulling for you and you already know that everyone hear  has an ear for you, no matter what you say. It will be tough Lorie, but as me and all the people before me have said it is tough, and we are all doing it. YOU will be next in line.  Hugs and Prayers to you Lorie
                                                                           JayDean
Wow , I just can't believe how hard you have worked during your detox. You are truley amazing.  I am at 1 month today and don't have nearly the energy you do.  I did get a run in tonight, by accident .  I was taking my dogs on a long walk, and outta nowwhere 3 big dogs come charging at my dogs.  I'm pretty sure one was a pitbull and it scared the **** outta me. One of my dogs slipped out of its collar and took off down the road.  So i got a run in and boy am i outta shape.  Never did catch my dog but she was waiting at the door by the time I got back. Her name is Zippy for a reason.lol
Do you train the horses ?  I know its hard work, but sounds like a nice job working with horses.  I am a big animal lover.  
Your doing so great ! Just stay clean and get some rest.  Talk to ya tomorrow.   Mary
I'm gonna say a prayer for you. You can do this. Keep us posted.   Mary