TRAMADOL AND DXM BAD IDEA?
Hi, I'm a 36 yo male. 2 weeks ago I made the most stupid thing in my life by taking for the fisrt time a complete bottle of pure DEXTROMETORPHAN when I'm taking TRAMADOL daily, that day I ended in the hospital by a respiratory crisis, tachycardia and high blood pressure, after that I'm having like night panic attacks and high blood pressure moments that I control with an special med. I'm afraid everything is in my mind but I can't control it sometimes. So my question is if this mixed substances could cause any mayor disorder in my body that is causing me this and when or how it could be stoped cause I barely sleep and I'm like anxious and nervous almost all the time. Now I'm even afraid of keep taking TRAMADOL cause I think it boosts my blood pressure but I'm not sure what to do, I´m so worried, any advice will be great.

Thanks!
This is a question for a Pharamicist or Doctor or use the board here where you can ask experts , doctors. I wish you all the best and hope you can stop taking ultram and all these drugs.
Mr lucky is right and as he said I would stop the the tramadol its highly addicting and nasty to come off of.
of course, but I'd like to know the best way to do it cause is not easy...
What strength/frequency do you take the Tramadol per day?
I used to take 400 mg average before the DXM incident...
what dosage are you taking since the dxm incident?  the feelings of anxious could be from lowering your dose of tramadol.  tramadol should be tapered to lessen the effects of withdrawal.
Reduse your intake one 1 pill a week it will help with your withdrawls and give you body time to adjust between each drop
I reduced to 150 mg from 400 mg daily, the other day I tried a bigger dose (300 mg) but this blows my blood pressure and then I have anxiety attacks by night, I'm taking a med for high blood pressure, I'm no hypertensive but this happens to me since the DXM incident.

I have my doubts about being doing the right thing with the intakes, blood pressure and anxiety attacks.