TRAZODONE
Does anyone know If you take Trazodone for cocaine withdrawals will it make you want to give up the urge to do it completely. As my doctor prescribed it to me for a sedative but I then found out it helps with cocaine dts. I have a hundred dollar a day habit basically when I get.
does any one know the effects of taking trazodone and drinking?
google the drug...it is good for sleep and depression..pretty sure that drinking is not recommended while taking it...not sure exactly how it is helping cocaine addiction...but hey...if it is working then go for it!
I do know that trazadone in high doses is an anti-depressant.  I know alot of people who use it as a sleeping aid.  Some people need just 50 mg a night and others about 200mg a night to sleep.  I've never heard of it being used for withdrawals, but i'm sure as a sedative it would be helpful in the initial stages.  Good luck getting away from the cocaine, it will be worth it in the end!  Drinking with trazadone is dangerous, it will heighten the effects and possibly decrease your respirations.  I wouldn't combine it with ETOH!
Trazadone is an old antidepressant that is used also for a sleep aid, fand or anxiety as well. I've taken it off and on, first in detox but they gave it to me to sleep thru w/d's