better?
Today is Day four off of Darvocet completely.  I feel like crying, I'm so upset that I got this way in the first place.  I am tired and my body aches.  When do you start to feel good again?  And what next?  
i have been on lortabs since i was 16 and im 27 now i also have decided to stop cold turkey and trying to find out info on withdraws i am hurting all over and feel like im dying im scared to if you find out anything let me know and good luck i know i need some right now
hi. your w/d symptoms will vary in severity and duration by how much and how long you used, but they generally improve in just a few days. after that, your best chances of staying clean long term will probably be a result of applying the principles of the 12 steps to your life as best you can, so i would highly recommend finding a aa/na group local to you. good luck and take care---you can do this!     gm