Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
better?

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

better?

Today is Day four off of Darvocet completely.  I feel like crying, I'm so upset that I got this way in the first place.  I am tired and my body aches.  When do you start to feel good again?  And what next?  
i have been on lortabs since i was 16 and im 27 now i also have decided to stop cold turkey and trying to find out info on withdraws i am hurting all over and feel like im dying im scared to if you find out anything let me know and good luck i know i need some right now
hi. your w/d symptoms will vary in severity and duration by how much and how long you used, but they generally improve in just a few days. after that, your best chances of staying clean long term will probably be a result of applying the principles of the 12 steps to your life as best you can, so i would highly recommend finding a aa/na group local to you. good luck and take care---you can do this!     gm