cocaine and parasites
can you catch a parasite from cocaine
On the outside chance this is a serious question....  I suppose it's possible but I really  doubt it.  If you're doing enough coke to have to wonder about this then I'd say you have a bigger problem than parasites.

2 cents..
use 1x a week.  having major skin problems.
I swear I'm not trying to sound like a smarta** here but if it's only once a week and it's giving you that much grief then may I suggest you stop using it BEFORE it gets worse rather than wonder what to do about later when you're totally dependent.
I have scars all over my body due to thinking the same thing.It is to much dope I had to get emergency surgery on my spine due to picking with dirty fingers.The next think you get to look forward to is thinking the radio is talking to you,people are following you and everybody is in a conspiaracy against you. This is called phycosis.IT ONLY GETS WORSE!!!! Please pick up the phone and call a help line or something to get into detox. I know the emptyness and despair of addiction and it all leads to the same thing JAILS, INSTITUTIONS and DEATH. I know i have been to 2 of them the only thing left if I kept using was Death.  Quit picking at once and use tea tree oil lotion It works. This is not the solution Living one day at a time clean is and you will know a new freedom that far surpasses addiction. I love being clean, I don't miss thinking bugs are under my skin !!!!!!!!!
are you sure it's just coke? a lot of peeps that smoke meth get skin lesions.

someone may be putting a bit of meth in your coke.

quit doing it. it can cause heart failure.
how do i know if there is meth in it
nothing will live IN cocaine, guess that should tell us something bout it right there!! j34 is right, it is prolly phycosis. meth  addicts pick at themselves more then most coke addicts , thats true. i dont know of ne way to tell if ya got meth in your coke, less ya cook it , and i aint even goin there!!! like duck said, quit doin the coke, and your problem will disappear too!! best of luck.....
best way to know there is no meth is not to do it in the first place...girl u r not gonna feel better about this by posting here...what u described to me via pm DOES sound like a parasite of some sort and if u r using and in a weak physical/nutritional condition u would be prone to catch things most would not catch...like parasites...then again if u r only using once a week...why r u obsessing over this?...i dont mean to be cruel...that is not my intent but u need to be honest with the forum and urself to get help....please do not take my post wrong as u know i am concerned....take the specimens to ur doctor like u planned and work on getting clean on ur next post...u will feel so much better without the fears associated with use.....like bugs growing on u...and they may be...get that taken care of then address the issue at hand...i will be here for u...and everyone else will be here for u 2
thanks.  i am obsessing because the best part of my body is my legs, went to florida, and wore jeans to the ocean.  they are all scarred up.  this started in feb.  i don't feel bugs, and i don't think they are crawling on me.  like i told you eariler, went to work today and there are a a few new ones on my tummy.  well, i'm really trying not to pick or scratch.  will let all ya know what doc says monday.  take care.
I knew people who did coke and always heard.......know your source and know them well, they cut it with all kinds of ****, maybe even meth.  More addictive that way...I think and will burn your nose like a torch if your not used to it.  I've never done either, but thats what I have heard........just my uneducated guess.  also, look in the mirror.....if you have been using for a while, you should be starting to look like your grandmother.

be careful.......

nauty...........
See....Good Girl....Good Post...you did fine, you can come over here anytime!!!!
Good info, I like the Granny reference...

Dolly, try the tea tree lotion...good luck..
it could be flea bites, could be bed bugs, could be anything! can you describe in more detail? when did they start? where did they start? do they itch? how large/deep? are they inlfamed/infected?

its possible to get a parasite if you are snorting and sharing the snorter; God knows what the peeps with whom you're snorting have...but if you've been to the beach (and a hotel?) and come back with skin lesions, my money would be on bites.

please describe in more detail the history/appearance, etc. no one can tell you what this is w/out greater detail.
I do know when i used hydros my body developed a reaction after about 2 years...i would itch and scratch and was not able to wear shorts last year due to the scabs on my legs...the scars have faded now but it was like pock marks...would get the inside of my elbows too...my tummy as well...no creatures just sores....did i quit...NO...how dumb...i took a bout of steroids for my sinuses and they went away...but when i would use i could feel it threatening to come back...i think i developed an allergy to the hydro...let us know what the doctor says...i am worried about u dolly
who knows, coke is made in filthy labs in s america. It does induce Psychosis. This stuff come striaght from hell!
You arent gonna find hardly anything that will actually live in cocaine - way too harsh an environment - even phamaceutical coke from Merck is that way...it is actually labeled "poison" on the Pharmacy bottles...that said, you do have that chance to get anything from sharing the equipment involved with use. And it does produce the psychosis that will bend your brain.....not to mention that you probably dont eat well while using - your body probably needs a rest. Walk away from the powder before you know first hand about daily use and the destruction involved in that.
hello everyone.  found a web site you might like, worried, www.dermnet.com it is just pictures of skin problems.  i think i know what my problem is, worried.  i think it is chiggers. think so???