Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
i dont understand
About This Community:

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

i dont understand

i snort vicoden like ten in a day  i find myself addicted to the taste an i dont get it its not just the taste of course but i feel it has a big part in it could anyone give me any insite about this and thank you for your help oh an today i only snorted a half of vicodin at 9 30 its twelve now an no cravings... yet.
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
hello...unfortunatly is dont have experience with snorting so i  really dont have any insight as to why you like the taste..but i do know the feeling pain meds can give you....maybe you associate the taste of the drug with the feeling it gives you.....kinda like when you smell food and it makes your mouth water...like a preperation for whats coming next.
Blank
Oh my goodness..snorting vics are dangerous..the tylonol factor...dosent it burn your nose? I snorted oxy...without any tylonol..yes the taste was pleasant as well as the rush...but snorting is really bad for you..it damages your nose..sinuses...etc.

I was addicted to.the ritual as well as the high.  The ritual of preparing was part of the addiction..know your not alone. I snorted up.to 4 roxies a day...along with taking oxycontin..im done with that stuff now...jist wanted you to know your not alone...bama
Blank
1251592_tn?1328228502
Bama I agree I enjoyed the snort more than the feel of the pill I think. In all actuallity I think thats what I miss the most that drip and the whole process of snorting.. Its terrible.. Im on day 9 today been having good days..if I hadnt deleted those numbers I can say without a doubt I would prob relapse today..so easy to be addicted to the rush and the taste. Hang in there prayers for you, you are def not alone!
Blank
757137_tn?1347200053
Does it really matter if you are addicted because of the taste? The bald fact is that you are addicted. This forum exists to help you understand the complexity of your problem and to help you overcome it. I can't help but think that you are really asking for this help, and not whether the taste of vicodin is addicting.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...