panic attacks at night and addiction to hydrocodone
i just found this web site. i read some very interesting things. but the last posting i found was on january 27th. is there anyone still out there that i can talk to on here. i have alot of questions. i cant sleep. when i do, i jump up in the middle of the night with a panic attack. i have been on vicoden for over 2 years. just self medicating. just an addiction. please respond so i can ask questions and get some help. thank you.
yes we are here in the now   lol  what are your questions.  and  welcome to the forum.
Welcome to the Forum, ask away
People will be coming on the later in the evening it gets. If your use/abuse is 2 years old, you should have relatively few problems quitting. What I mean is, people kick 20 year old habits. You can stop. First thing; Do you truly want to stop? Because if not, it won't happen. But if you do, do you want to bad enough to flush your stash? You better be able to say yes to both questions. Then, you'll be on the way. Stay on this site, please. Just getting here & posting is a step.

cj
I can tell you, back in 2003, the pain pills would give me panic attacks as well. So I just cutt back,, LOL now that's stinkin thinkin...
But yes they can bring them on, as well as other things...

Lady
P.S.

You gotta get a handle on that jumping up in the middle of the night. That's just got to scare the bejesus out of whomever else else might be there.

cj
How many do u take daily?   and ur not trying to quit or anything and waking up with panic attacks?   ummmm   what is your plan?   do u want to quit or are u worried about causing you to have panic attacks at night?  Using hydro long term is a good reason to be having a panic attack as it is a serious problem for many
I have been on codien for ten years... mello yellos 10/325... 2 per day one b4 work and one ater work for pain in my hip and lower back.  I take motrin 500 to keep from tking too many mello yellows because they give me nausea. The norco  gets rid of pain and serves as a happy pill. the only problem is that docto is afraid to prescribe now and they cost $5,oo per pill on the black market! I have  quit  and I feel crappy, tired, irritable but no panic attacks.