Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
spasmocip abuse

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

spasmocip abuse

Sir, I have been taking this drug (around 30 capsules daily)having the composition - Dicyclomine hydrochloride 10 mg, Dextropropoxy-phene hydrochloride 65 mg, Paracetamol 325 mg from 1997.My left foot (till just below knee) and my finger tips has a strange sensation permanently.It feels like when you sit in a position for a long time.like having a sensation yet no feeling.Now what can i do to start getting rid of this abuse and improve my health. I am 32 years old.
Is codeine in this drug?
sorry there is not alot of response but i dont think most know this drug?
I think there is codeine in this drug.  I took something similar for pain when I was overseas, but w/out knowing how much it's hard to say if there's a problem.  have you told you doctor about this numbness? have you tried on your own to quit?  30 capsules a day sounds like alot, do you have a prescription?  take care and please keep posting!
These indians are shooting the spamsmo and there are some parts of formulary that are not water suluble................. they form terrible abscesses on arms and legs - - - and they also KILL!
The (dextro)propoxephene component of your pills structurally is a relative of the synthetic narcotic, methadone. It can be prescribed in two forms -- propoxyphene hydrochloride and propoxyphene napsylate -- for relief of mild to moderate pain. Given propoxyphene's similarities to methadone, it's not surprising that the drug is as addictive as it is.
It has also been proven to be LESS effective than common asprin for pain relief and the amount needed to be theraputic versus an OVERDOSE are very close indeed. Any type of opiate (even a lousy pain killer like this stuff) are addictive. You need to get off this stuff and talk to a doctor about your numbness. I had the same thing-I used to take 25-30 hydrocodones a day and had that wierd numb/not there feeling. Make no mistake-this stuff is killing you at the dose you are on.
Quit while you still have a liver and a life. This stuff is very toxic to your liver.
Stay Strong,
Greebs