tramadol
Hi i was searching for long time and i found your story.A fter that i think i know what my problem.I am sufering from bad back pain and over 2 years i tried all the piils norco vicoden  delouded, till one of the doctor prescribde me tramadol a am taking it forover year and all what you said its so true after i read your messege i think i wont o shoot myself.i am taking alot of pills and i am think its very bad .my day start with pills because after night time i am filling so bad my back and hands hurt so much . after i am taking tramadol i am laying down till the pills start works and then i can do some stuff at home i feel its horoble.Idont know how to stop it i still have pain bud  tramadol is wors than other pills.and i have to be 24 hours awake i am really busy i have 2 babies at home and cooking cleaning feedind the kids i dont know how to stop it.I were so happy when the doc gave me tramadol he said its not a narcotic but after taking it i realized that it even worst i dont feel the pain its dull after taking pills but how long i can take it before i will end on without kidneys shout i dont know what to do because doctors can give you tramadol but they not willing to give you vicoden or norco that helps me .SORRY ITS A LONG STORY BUT YOU R THE ONLY PERSON THAT PROBABLY UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM THROUGH .
I would try and get off now ask your dr.to taper you down then ask for clonidine, that had helped with all of my withdrawal symptoms, except leg pain.
It's okay ykitty we know what you're going through.

Stick around and talk with us - we can help you through the process of getting off the trams - it really does start with a very small step and maybe by posting here you've taken that step?

We can help you.  :) (and welcome)