withdrawal bloodpressure
hello all ive been here before but i have a new problem has anyone who has done these pills for a long time developed highblood pressure. i know that when you withdraw from opiates your pressure goes up but mine i crazy high has anyone else had this problem and what did you do.
Hi- same thing happened to me!  I was on xanax for 6 years and when I came off about 13 months ago my blood pressure went up.  i have been on a mild blood pressure med ever since.  I don't mind though - much rather be on the blood pressure medication than addicted to xanax.  Don't play with it though  - make sure you get to a doctor, as this can be dangerous!
Not sure what you were taking, but you might want to talk to your doctor about clonipin..a BP med that also helps with withdrawal symtpoms.

Jim
Bingo! My bp had been running around 170/90's and may be starting to respond to Norvasec and atenolol......its initially an abstinence thing, but depending on your length and level of use you may want to keep a diary and consult Doc/Cardiologist if necessary..
Let your doctor know...the stress of wd can spike the bp....best to keep an eye on it and let your doctor know
I went to the dr and he pu me on bp control med as my was approx 180 / 105 to 110 it was very high and now it is controled so far. Mike