withdrawel ease
Hi, and a happy easter to all. Here is my question. I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of the withdrawel ease supplement that is out there? It is made specifically for opiod withdrawel. It has many different natural herbs, like st johns wart, and all kinds of other things. I was wondering if it would be safe to take to help with the withdrawel symptoms?
I am not famiiar with it..lots also depends on what other drugs u r taking/and warnings should be on the label if there are any..but as a rule ost supps r safe during detox...the thomas recipe in the health pages is a mixture of supps that can help u right now as well..sumpin for sleep and anxiety is often a good thing during detox....go to the health pages as there is some great info there..keep posting
hey thank you for the heads up. I am going to try the withdrawal ease stuff because it has a lot of awesome herbs in the capsuls. There is also one for daytime, and one for evening so you can sleep. Have you personally tried the thomas recipe? and if so, how did it work? I am just afraid to stop taking them because I've heard how bad the w/d is, I almost broke my neck last year, so now I have been taking hydros like crazy to subside the pain. It *****, I want to be free from it!
I have never heard of a w.d ease supplement..what is it called.
It is on www.withdrawalease.com it sounds good. Take a look if you want.