withdrawls ,methadone
Hi im trying to sort out thing that i cant seem to do. First of all i have been going to a methadone clinic for five months, now i want off, i started august 22 2012 I dont know if in my favor for the short time i have been going? the highest dose i was on was 80mgs. I was decreaseing 2mgs a week. at 69mgs im decreasing  5mgs as of today, im now on 64mgs. im gonna decrease to 0mgs. at 5mgs a week will that be to much? to fast? please let me know thank you.
HI John look you can do this just about anyway you want to just so it is slow when you get down to 30 your going to have to slow down or go thew withdrawls your body will tell you when that time is Good luck and God bless........Gnarly
I'm with Gnarly on this one, 30mg is a turning point for many. Try to relax as much as you can until you get to a lower dose. I think you are fine for now, just keep moving forward.
how much when i hit 30 , and how many more days left at 30 esimate i thank you very much , i just wanted to see what someone else would say looking for a miracle from the good lord.
john, just take it as it comes. please try to relax. you are letting to much fear in. you are stressing yourself out. dropping at 5mgs a week is a doable amount . when you get down to under 30mgs is when you have to slow down. you have about 6 weeks before you get there.
sending peace and prayers,
debbie