work
Well just wanted to say i made the first day back at work.....granted it was only 5 hours in the afternoon....but i did it....thought about everyone on here pulling for me so it made it easier.....not gonna lie, i'm REALLY tired but i feel like i've accomplished at least one more thing!  tmrw is a full busy day so i'm hoping it won't hurt me too bad....gotta do it sometime....just glad that first day is OVER!  thank you everyone!!  
YAY!!! I knew you could do it!!! So so proud of you for not giving in to wanting to just take the day off and just doing it!! Yoiu done good girl!! :)
Congrats on your first day back to work.  I know how hard it must have been because we are on the same day clean.
You encouraged me to do more today because I was thinking about you working away lol.
I really don't know if I can put in a full day tomorrow though. Ugh.
I will try.
You did good sweet tooth.
thanks girl....i knew you were thinking and praying for me, so that pushed me thru.....now tmrw i will need MORE pushing and praying since it will be a full day....hahaha  at one point i was so tired everything was getting funny so i had the giggles.....isn't that strange??  wanting to cry but was lmao instead....at NOTHING!!  hahahahaha
Pat...so glad i could motivate you to doing good today!! if you could have seen me around 3 o-clock...you would have laughed....i was delirious.....seriously...i had to fight to stay upright and everything was funny for some reason!!  lol  idk why....OMG this couch feels sofa king good!!!!  
So very happy for you! Glad It's over. And the giggles? I think that's just bonus. Way better than crying! Remembering you at work inspired me to get out today. Good job. Congratulations on another milestone! Will be sending good vibes your way for tomorrow!
thanks Jen!!!  yea giggling is so much better than crying!!  i don't know where it came from but it was funny.....my patients thought i'd lost my mind.....hahaha....glad you got out today!!!  and thanks for the good vibes for tmrw and today!!!  xoxoxo
Hi TF ,  So happy for you . Welcome to your 2nd chance at a better life .
Remember your body has taken a beating , needs a few weeks to recover Keep eating , drinking , rest when needed .
Keeps getting better from here ,  less tired more sleep every few days now.
All that stupid funny is your brain learning to be happy again , go with it ...Sofa king better then crying ... Ron
thanks so much Ron!!    i do hope i'm getting a second chance at life!!  i'm trying so hard!!  i'm hoping since i'm so tired i will rest tonight....we shall see.....and yea i don't know where the giggles came from but everything was funny for some reason there for about an hour....lol  i'll take it tho!!!  
hey sweettooth, I'm proud of you girl.  You did good. :)
thanks ImDone!!  it was rough at times but i made it!!  now the test is tmrw 8-9 hours!!  lol  uggggg
: ) You're my hero!  And you got this!
awww thanks LeaAnn.....but there are alot more heroes on here....i hope to be one one day tho!!  thank you so much!!  you're actually one of mine  :)