would you be willing?
Would all of you here at the forum be willing to try something?  (unless your in heavy W/D)

This Friday go to an N/A meeting and then this weekend or Monday post your experience that you had at your N/A meeting.........
your on i'm gonna look for my local na meeting today as god no's i need it. today's really bad & i'v just got up ha ha i feel like ****. but hopefully i will try. With it been a smalll ish town there might just be one or two meetings a week. speak soon nat xx:(
Won't promise, but I will try.
I'll give it a shot.

TMTC
Even though I have a very demanding job, I will look for a place, and I might not be able to go until Saturday, as I have to be here late on Friday,No Excuses, thats just how my Job is. I will do what I can,  Have a great day,  JayDean
wow just four people and all kind of new people to the forum........I had hoped some of the people who have been oun the forum for  a while.........
Do me a favor wait till monday I will leave a post titled N/A meeting experience........please leave your posts there OK?

TRADITION ONE

"our common welfare should come first; personal recovery depends on N.A. unity."
I'm 14 days away from 8 months clean, and I go to meetings 5-6 days a week.
it also says "attraction rather then promotion"
I actually went to my first NA meeting yesterday. really hard - but good (didn't know I could sweat so much!)  I'm going to try a couple of different groups to find the best fit. Will keep ya posted
I will go
so does that mean that you will go and give us a post monday or your just being smug to my post..?
I am not promoting N/A

This is my post:

addicted me where is it that I am promoting N/A?
Hi!  I will go on Friday night...I haven't gone in awhile, Michael, so I think some incentive to get my butt there!  Will let you know how it goes! Thanks!
Hey girlie girl........nice to hear from you as usual.......

Your not going to accuse me of promoting N/A or you?

It has always astonished me how some people live in such misery and negatividy that they have to spread it around...........
that truly amazes me......
well since u addressed a post to me then 1 about me I"ll answer. You work your program but u dont follow the program. Most of your posts should have a disclaimer that this is YOUR opinion not na"s. " I have a drug problem what can I do",," my experiance is in na and it worked for me maybe it will work for you". Thats how its done. Starting off by telling folks to go to na is promoting. I"ve seen u change the wording of the 1st step and if you"ve read the 10th tradition you need to read it again. Asking people to go to an na meeting then come back and talk about it in a public forum blows aninimity all to hell and thats a cornerstone of the program.Also bragging about your commitments,,are you doing it for u or the glory? I"ve had an h and i commitment longer then you"ve been in the program but I dont need to tell about it over and over.Youve also referred to having an online meeting,is this meeting registered with world service? You seem to help some in the forum and thats great but looking like u represent na is not. Also your last post says alot about your recovery or lack of. Now will u answer like I think you will or will u work the program
I don't know if you no this or not but I do volunteer work at the N/A helpline and I am also the co-chair for the help line.........where I run workshops to teach people how to handle the helpline...where one of our major ideas is to get people to a meeting and even to help them find a meeting in there area.......and to get them to a straight or gay or very young or what ever kind of meeting we think they might be more comfortable at........

I also started my intership from college where I am not doing work as an "addiction counselor" where I defenately try to get people to meetings........

Promoting wrong word.......getting people there to help them with there addiction is something very different.......

Also you say that I brag about my commitments for the glory.....

I don't know what to say to you all I have tried to do here is help people thats it........
And mentioning my 2 year medallion ceremony for two years clean time for glory?
I do it because I am d a m proud!

my post today about are you willing.......go to an N/A and then post Monday to talk about how it effected you and your life what I am looking for is for the positives from going to the meeting and how it helped them so maybe more people here will go to N/A

I feel bad for the way you look at my posts I"m trying to help people and all you want to do is drag me through the mud and bring me down is that what makes you feel good........
Not me going to N/A makes me feel good, helping others with there addiction and recovery makes me feel good.........
I'll ask you to please ignore and not respond to my posts please unless you have something positive to say this disease of addiction is hard enough without someone like you trying to make me feel bad like I've done somthing wrong......
Do you call people on your hotline or do they call you? Nobody said anything about your 2 years clean although its odd that with 2 yrs and working a program you still have cravings, and I did say you helped people,,did you miss that? Get off the pity pot,,no ones dragging u down,in fact your the one saying negative things. I also ASKED you about the glory,,never said you did it for that. " whats said in this meeting stays in this meeting" have you ever heard that? You"ve done this before,,,changing around posts to make yourself right. Just for today meditation,,oct 12th you should read it,,anyway heres how its done,,,,," hey beach,glad to see we can agree to disagree, so hows your recovery going, dont forget to read that 10th tradition and lets call our sponsers" ,,,get it? again gl in your recovery I"m out for the evening,, talk with ya later
I know no that you don't know anything about N/A......

So I will no longer respond to you and I am asking you to leave me alone........

Please stay away from my posts........I will take it as harrassment.....

I dont know anything about na,,Thats a pretty ignorant statement,I obviously know something about na. I also know that you are unable to take criticism or deal with anyone who disagrees with you and you use this forum to build up your low self esteem by feeling superior to others. Of course you take this as harrasment. You dont even have a it works how and why book or a daily meditation. if you did you"d know what I"m saying. Now follow your own advice and dont respond and its over,,can you do that? I"m bettin u cant