Does my dad have Alzheimers??
I found out today that my dad has been experiencing severe memory loss, and it came on suddenly. He has lived in the same small town forever, and got lost twice in the last week. He's 68 and retired. He has suffered from severe headaches pretty much his whole life. Recently been complaining about severe neck pain, but the memory loss is very new. He was a hard labourer his whole life and has smoked since he was a teenager. Some insomnia and restless leg as well.

He's a stubborn old-timer so for him to bring it to our attention is a big deal, but now he's brushing it off and wants to go see a few massage therapists to take care of his neck, because that's what he believes the cause is. Trying really hard to convince him to get it checked out, as I am fearing Alzheimers or brain tumour.

My question is, does this sound like Alzheimers? I want to have as much info to give him to convince him to go the doctor!  Did some reading, there seems to be common symptoms among alzheimers, dementia, brain tumour.

Trying really hard not to freak out, would just really like to have an informed opinion not just jump to conclusions.